Saturday 9 June 2012

35 Days of Torture - The Next Day

Continued from the previous post "35 Days of Torture - Captured in Bangkok". 

We woke up, washed up and went for breakfast at the rooftop cafe. My friend texted me while we were having our energy food and asked if he could come over. He's a flex and he had played as my sub a couple of times before. 

Back at the hotel room, I was busy preparing the sub for the morning session. His shirt was removed but I allowed him to wear his tight jeans and biker boots. He was blindfolded and I had looped my ropes around his body creating a simple ropework. 

I was securing him to the bar of the wardrobe when the door bell rang. I had not told him that my friend would be coming over as I wanted to keep it a surprise for him. 

Opening the door, my friend was happy to see me and even much happier to see that the sub was already tied up neatly waiting for his torture. 

He emptied his sling bag on the side table which contained his gears. There were a bottle of Gun Oil lube, a leather cock ring, a ball stretcher and a few other gears. 

Taking the lube with him, he walked towards the waiting sub. His hands went straight for the nipples and attacked the unsuspecting boy. The sub moaned as his body was handled in a rough and tough fashion.   

I appeared behind my friend and soon we were engaged in a threesome frottage with my friend sandwiched between me and the sub. I enjoyed humping my friend and working on his body while he was giving the same treatment to the sub. 
  
Undoing his jeans, my friend pulled down the CK undies of the sub. His cock was rock hard and oozing with precum that there was no need for my friend to use the lube on him. Using his precum to wet the dickhead, my friend enjoyed stroking the sub's boner and making him moan with every single touch.  

My friend continued to work on the sub's nipples and spanked his ass as he slowly jerk off the sub's cock. By now, the sub was shaking uncontrollably and leaking precum unstoppably.  

We brought them to a chair and secured his hands firmly at the back. I took a couple of clothespins and attached them to his nipples. His legs were lifted off ground and placed onto my shoulders to make him feel more vulnerable.

Soon, he was given the vibrator treatment again. 

My friend took over as the tormentor for CBT. He attached a ball stretcher onto the sub's scrotum and began edging him. Switching between pain and pleasure, he would hit on the sub's balls and slap on his cock which caused his dick to swell even bigger. 

Slapping more lube on his palms he worked on the sub's iron rod. Stroking the cock faster and just when the sub was closing to cumming, he would cruelly stop causing the dick to jerk and bounce up and down. 

Being denied of cumming for the past 35 days, this edging session was a pure torture to the sub. He continuously begged and plead for release but it only gave my twisted friend more excitement. I was lying on the bed, stroking my dick as I watched the poor sub suffered at the hands of my friend. 

The edging went on for an hour but it felt like an eternally for the sub. Finally my friend was stroking the sub's dick profusely with no sign of slowing down. The sub was trying his best to hold back as no permission was given for him to cum. 

Finally he was not able to hold back any longer and his dick erupted, shooting his thick, creamy cum sauce all over his abs, underwear and jeans. A large load of his sperm juice covered my friend's hand. 

Exhausted, he untied the poor boy and all three of us lay on the bed to recover. 

We checked out of the hotel and spent the next one hour on lunch. After which, we headed over to my friend's condominium for a relaxing swim and tan by the pool. 

Feeling horny, we went into the stream room. Inside the mist-filled confinement, our hands were running through each other's body, fondling and rubbing our sensitive and private parts. 

Back in his apartment, my friend volunteered to be tied up and tortured by me. This was to be his punishment for making my sub cum without seeking for my permission. 

He was blindfolded with his hands cuffed behind his back. I played with his dick and balls while my sub was sucking on his nipples. 

Now the table had turned and my sub was now my Alpha and assistant. 

I positioned my Alpha behind him to tease his nipples as I poured a generously amount of lube to work on his cock. He moaned as his dick and nipples were simultaneously stimulated. 

Multiplying the enjoyment, I grabbed my Alpha's dick and began to wank it as I jerk off my friend's cock. Alpha leaned out to suck on my nipples as I played with both dicks. 

I whispered to Alpha and told him that I wanted to make him cum and milk the juice out of his cock as I wasn't given the chance to do so in the morning. 

Hearing that permission was given, Alpha's cock grew harder as I jerk it off. He inched forward and moaned into my ears as he shot his massive load all over the floor. I wank hard until every single drop of his semen was emptied from his dick. 

Alpha came behind me and started to play with my nipples. I broke away from my friend and indulged in the way Alpha was fondling my body. I sat on the bed and allowed Alpha to play with my cock and nipples. I wanted to cum so badly after watching Alpha shooting his second load. 

I lay back on the bed. All I could feel was the movement of Alpha's hand stroking my dick and the other hand caressing on my nipples. Soon, my breathing became heavily. I grabbed Alpha arm, gave a loud moan as my manjuice erupted from my rock hard cock. 

We went back to tease my friend who was left in solitary as Alpha and I were busy with each other. We worked on his sensitive dick head and once again his cock was solid like an iron rod. 

After several rounds of edging, it was time to let him cum. 

Alpha was squeezing my friend's nipples while I continued to stroke faster until he reached the point of no return and ejaculated his load onto my hands.

Alpha and I washed up in the same cubicle before I kissed both of them good-bye and rushed off to catch my flight.  

3 comments:

bulgelover said...

This is another wonderful story, sir. How I dream of being used like this. Thank you

M said...

You will get your chance soon :)

EvilMad said...

i just get into your blog and after reading 35 days of torture, i wish i could be there for the fun...