Wednesday 13 June 2012

Back from Bangkok

I wished I could have spent a longer time in Bangkok. I hadn't have the chance to milk my Thai boy dry and I had to rush for my flight. 

The next day I was busy working when I received a text message from one of my regulars. Sometimes I'm really amazed at how people find out about my whereabouts. 

He told me that he had been browsing through my blog and reading my posts, feeling horny he asked if I could drop over to his place after my work. He had three full days of load with balls full of juice waiting for me to edge and squeeze dry. 

It was a tempting offer but I was still very exhausted from my overseas trip so I had to reject the good opportunity. Refusing to accept my reply, he sent me several topless and dick photos of himself as a bait to hook me. 

He plead to meet soon so we scheduled our session for that night. 

I ordered him to wear his body-hugging lycra top with a pair of black tights. He was spotting a semi-hardon and dare not meet me at the MRT station as his bulge was too obvious. So instead I wait for him at the side gate. 

Inside the lift, I pulled a spandex hood over his head to complete the look.  

Once inside his room, he was stripped naked except for a pair of jockstraps. His hands were chained behind his back as my hands proceed to play with his nipples.

Lube was applied onto his jocks and I gently massage the head of his dick. He was oozing precum. I mixed his secretion with the lube to wet his dick head further.  

Pulling out his dick, he was teased and his cock head was polished several times. I continued to edged him five more times using body lotion as lubrication. 

He tried to hold back every time he was close to cumming. Feeling tired from my trip, I denied him the enjoyment of being edged. Treating him as a toy, I wank his cock faster despite his plea of not wanting to cum so quickly. 

When he couldn't control anymore, he ejaculated his load, shooting a massive 3-day worth of cum juice and creating a messy aftermath. Both my hands were being covered with his thick, creamy cum sauce. 

No comments: