Saturday 30 June 2012

Forced Smell and Quick Fuck

My iPhone vibrated. It was a message from him telling me that he had arrived and was waiting for me at the lobby. I gave myself some time to arrange my gears neatly before proceed down to meet him.

He was the first sub to arrive. Tall, fit-looking, slightly mature and very cocky. This was a rare occasion for this flex-dom to agree to sub for me. 

In our prior conversations he had expressed his fetish in sniffing smelly socks while bound. He wanted to be forced to smell used socks that's dished out while he was in bondage.

Behind the locked door of the hotel room, he dropped his heavy backpack onto the bed and emptied his bagful of gears. As a flex, he had played with many guys before and he had a wide collection of tools - chains, padlocks, leather restraints, gas mask, vibrators, etc. His inventory of gears caused a stir in my pants. I smiled secretly as I envisioned the gears from him which I would be using to torture against him later.


He changed into a commando PT singlet and army black nylon shorts while I was choosing the tools and setting aside the gears I need. Turning him around so his back was facing me, he surrendered his wrists to my control as I bound them with double ropes.

As a rebellious sub, he struggled once I had completed the final knot on his arms. To increase security, I added chains and extra ropes to keep his hands together. I knew he had a reputation for switching roles during the session but I won't be allowing him the privilege today.   

I moved him backwards until he was standing next to the side cupboard on the left side. I laid a towel on the small cabinet, turned him around, secured his feet to the sides of the cupboard and attached a rope from his bound wrist to connect to his chained feet. 

He sat on top of the cupboard, firmly secured by the chains and immobilized by the ropes. To complete his submissive look, I covered his eyes with a blindfold and taped my army green sock, which had not been washed for a week, as a treat for him. When the sock was fastened around his nose, immediately, I saw a bulge forming at his crotch. I squeezed it. He was hard and very horny.

By now, my other slave had texted me twice to inform me that he was waiting at the lobby for me.

I did a final check to ensure he couldn't escape before I turned off the lights, shut the door and headed to level 1 where the other boy was waiting. 

This other slave was new to BDSM. He sent me a message over Twitter to request for me to train him. In return, he offered his ass for me to pound. It was a tempting offer that was hard to resist. He loved sea sports, hence explained his tanned skin and lean bod with a complementary perky ass.

Once inside the room, I ordered him to strip and changed into the yellow g-string jocks which I had lay out on the bed for him. Once fitted in his slave attire for the day, I presented him to the other guy, who was still bound and gagged.

It was a moment of power exchange. The big, strong, older guy was bound, gagged and stuffed while the small, lean, tanned boy was given order to be the Alpha slave to control him.  

My instruction to Alpha was simple - Lick, suck, nibble, pinch, twist and fondle Beta's nipples. I wanted to see Beta having a constant hardon.

Following my order, Alpha bent down and aimed for Beta's tits, licking them and wetting the PT singlet with his saliva. He nibbled on the bound boy's nipples and then he pinched and twisted them, making Beta squirming as the sensitive nipples were manipulated mercilessly. 

I went behind Alpha and began fondling his nipples as I watched him toyed with the other boy's sensitive spots. The bound Beta was leaking precum, forming a wet patch on his shorts.

Playful Alpha was enjoying my touch on his bod, he leaned his body backwards and rubbed his ass against my crotch, causing my semi-hardon to grow into a full erection. I indulged in the slutty moves of Alpha's frottage on him.  

After half an hour of foreplay with Alpha, I untied Beta and set him freed from the bondage to the cabinet. I made both slaves stand facing each other. Beta was leaning against wall and Alpha was positioned facing him. Beta's hands were still tied behind his back. I gave Alpha order to seduce Beta and to play with his nipples till Alpha was having a full on erection.

I joined in for threesome fun. Alpha and Beta switched positions. I leaned with my back against the wall. Alpha's ass was positioned in front of my cock and Beta had shifted 180 degree to face us. I tied up Alpha's hands to deprived him of freedom. Automatically, he rubbed his bound palms against my crotch while I teased his dick and Beta's nipples.

After another 30 minutes of threesome fun, I shifted Beta towards the door. Freeing him from the bound writs, I lifted his arms to secure them onto the door. With minutes, he had lost his power and once again became our willing victim.

Alpha's hands were positioned in front and then tied up. His placed his bound palms onto Beta's chest for support as I lubed up my cock and prepared to enter Alpha from behind.  Alpha's body was smooth and the entry into his ass was smooth too.

He enjoyed my rod inside him and often him would squeezed his butt causing my horny cock to fuck him harder. Alpha was a seasoned bottom and he knew how to please his top by riding on my dick even while we're both standing. As I was fucking him, Alpha's hands were exploring Beta's muscular body. He fondled Beta's leaned abs, teased his nipples, caressed his cock and stroked his balls.

We untied Beta to reposition him on to a chair. His hands were secured with ropes to the sides of the chair. I added more duct tape to ensure that the sock stayed firmly taped to his mouth. 

I brought Alpha to the bed where he took over the control. He rimmed my ass till he was satisfied and dry hump my ass before sucking my cock like a lollipop and asked me to play with his nipples while he toyed with mine. 

Resuming control, I lubed up once more to enter his smooth hole. I fucked him for a good one hour in various positions till I shot my load inside him. He cummed shortly after I erupted. 

After we had cummed, we went over the boy in waiting. Alpha worked on his tits as I stroked on Beta's cock. With seconds, Beta's dick was hard again. We carried on playing with him until Beta reached the point of no return and ejaculated his load onto my hands. 

3 comments:

UnifBtm said...

Very nice !!! how i wish to be that B guy to get force to smell those amry sock!! are they smelly sir? did you fuck him wit the sock still on?

M said...

No, didn't fuck him with the socks on. But I have a boy who has fetish for ankle socks and love to wear them when I edge him.

unifbtm said...

Oh... Wah love the way you cap the sock on him? how many sock you used? Would love to be in his shoe! when you fuck tthe bravo boy was the sock still on his face?