Wednesday 27 June 2012

Midnight Fun Second Time Together

We met two weeks ago via Recon and both of us enjoyed the session. I did a random message and he was available and keen for a second meet up. The first time we met, I cum too fast so I was determined to make it better this time.

As usual, we meet late at night. After 12.30 am, the swimming complex area was again cruisy. A handful of guys were lurking around seeking for random encounter. We took a walk from the cruising ground back to my house. 

Once inside my room, I motioned him to sit on my bed as I prepared my gears. A hood was looped over his head and blindfold covering his eyes.

Next I made him stand next the window and tied his hands above head onto the curtain bar. Still wearing his singlet and shorts, I teased his nipples until his cock was rock hard. Stripping off his shorts to reveal a tight pair of undies with a big bulge. I grabbed on his cute bubble butt to squeeze it then started to spank him. I rubbed against his nipples teasing him further follow by stroking on his cock. 

I pulled his body forward and tilt his head backwards to form an arc with his nipples vulnerable for more abuse. I clipped on a pair of clothes pegs to bite his nipples. And took a vibrator to stimulate his nipples and cock. He moaned as the vibration hit his nipples and dick.

His singlet was the next item to be stripped off. He was made to kneel in front of my cock and to suck my dick while I carried on to play with his nipples. Occasionally I used my dick to slap against his face for further humiliation.

When he had done a good job to satisfy my cock with his mouth, I pulled him up and positioned him to be tied up to a chair. After securing his hands to the chair backing,  I sat on the chair so we were facing each other. I played with his nipples and edged his cock. I would rub our cocks together, stimulating our sensitive dickheads. I love his heavy breathing as I licked on his nipples. 

Then I pulled him towards me such that he was sitting on my lap. I lubed up my fingers and enjoyed fingering his tight hole. When I was done with finger fucking his cunt, I shoved an Aneros up his ass for more prostate stimulation. 

After releasing his hands from bondage and he automatically took initiative to toy with my nipples. I embraced him with a kiss and enjoying the work of his hands on my nipples. This time he was gentler with my sensitive nipples and I was enjoying the connection we shared.

I led him off the chair to stand against the wall with hands behind the back. By now, he was fully naked except for the socks around his ankle and the hood covering his head. Once again, I guided his hands to touch my nipples and we engaged in mutual nipple teasing. He was ordered to keep his hands on my nipples for constant stimulation as I edged and cum controlled him. 

If he was pinching me too hard I would slap his cock as a signal. But sometimes I slapped his dick for the fun of watching him in agony. I slide my palms into my leather gloves and ran my hands over his lean fit, gym bod. As I fondled and caress his six pecs, I would kiss him and lick his lips.

When the foreplay time was over, he was brought to the bed for fucking. I removed the Aneros and replaced it with my hard dick. I shoved my boner in, he groaned as the sudden pain hit him. Once I was fully inside, he was able to relax. Soon I was violently thrusting in and out of his hole. I made sure that he begged for a deeper and faster penetration.

I would purposely pulled out from his whore hole and shoved it again into his ass, making moan from the sudden thrust. His hands were always on my chest and teasing my nipples until I fuck him for more than an hour before I cum.

We both collapsed after the violent orgasm. I shot my load onto his abs. Removing my dick, I inserted the Aneros back in his ass. We knocked off without saying a word.

No comments: