Wednesday 11 July 2012

From The Alps to Bottom

Sometimes, the best sex is the one you don't recall much about. I was drunk, he was high and here's the story.

I got to know him from Recon. He's European and told me that he would be coming to Southeast Asia for his holiday and Singapore would be one of the destinations he would be visiting. 

We chatted a lot over Whatsapp for the next few days. My dick would get wet after sextexting him during the day. I remembered there was one day which I had to jerk off three times after over text conversations. He had not cummed for two weeks while traveling during this trip and very much looked forward to our meeting. 

On Saturday, I checked in to one of the boutique hotels near Chinatown. I did a thorough grooming to shave off the hair from my arm pits and trim my pubic hair till I looked neat. I went for a quick workout at the hotel gym before meeting him at the local bar. 

I remembered feeling very high after three glasses of drinks, we headed back to the hotel. Inside the taxi, he unzipped my flyer and started to stroke my bulge and I was fondling his crotch. We got off the cab, walked into the lift. Inside, we continued to play with each other's growing bulge.

Once behind the closed door, we started grabbing each other, smooching and kssing as our tongues interlocked, our fingers moved quickly to fondle and pinch each other's nipples. My hands were unbuttoning his black shirt as he was hugging and caressing me. 

Within a minute, our clothes were lay all over the floor. We stood facing each other. Our bodies bared. I moved forward and took his nipples into my mouth again, wetting his tits while caressing his slightly hairy, unshaven chest.
He wanted a shower and we stepped under the warm water, soaping each other as we cleaned ourselves. Covering my fingers with some soap, I slided two fingers up his smooth asshole. He knelt down and began sucking on my hardon. We took turns to work on each other's hard dick.

We continued to play with each other as the warm shower rained down on us. Unrolling a rubber over my cock and covering my rod with some lube, I positioned myself behind him and entered his cunt. It was a smooth entry. 


I enjoyed riding his ass as the warm shower fell upon us. He turned around to face me and I mounted him a second them. After 20 minutes of hot sex, I exited out of the bathroom to dry myself while he went on to clean up. 

He emerged from the shower room with a towel wrapped his waist. I removed it and led him to the bed and rimmed his hairless man cunt till he was moaning for more. My tongue worked on his ass while my hands reached to play with his nipples. 


After his ass was warmed up, I lubed up my rod and shoved my dick up his hole. I fucked him hard while he played with my nipples. We switched positions from missionary to have him ride on my rod. After an hour, we were weary. He was exhausted from traveling the whole day and I was tired after the alcohol effects wore out. We lay side by side and slept.

I couldn't remember what time I woke up. It might have been 3 am or 4 am. Waking up with a boner, I proceed to rim his ass. He was awaken by the wetness of my tongue eating his ass. Soon, he was having a hardon. 

I kept our bodies close and spoon him. My hard cock was throbbing and rubbing his butt non-stop. Pulling on a condom and wetting my cock with my saliva, I forced my dick into his ass. His cunt was still wet from the lube earlier. I fucked him for 30 minutes before my body fell back to sleep again.


I woke up a second time and found myself cuddling him. My condom was still on and my horniness seeped in. My cock was hard again and I penetrated the sleeping beast. He moaned and groaned as my dick entered into his hole without warning. I fucked him  hard.  When my rod grew soft, I replaced it with a dildo but he was hungry for more. So I grabbed the biggest butt plug I had, it was about 8 inches long and thick at the base, I lubed it and shoved it in his ass without mercy.

He licked on my nipples until my dick was hard again. I spoon him and entered once more from the side to fuck, jerking his rock hard cock as I thrust my dick inside him.

We rested and I woke up around 7 am. He was still sleeping and I was still feeling very horny. Again I penetrated him from the side. He groaned as the sudden pain hit him. But soon he was enjoying the feeling of my cock inside him. 


Feeling horny from a whole night of passionate love making. He was jerking off his cock and begging to cum while riding on my cock. I grabbed his hands away to prevent him from cumming too quickly.

But it was getting to much for him to handle and he was at the edge of eruption.  He jerked his cock and waves of his cum juice began to spurt out from his cock, covering my torso with his sperm juice. I continued to fuck after his cummed as a punishment for not being able to hold back his two weeks load till I was satisfied with using him. 


He pleaded for mercy and I pulled out to jerk off till I cummed a massive load over all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be your slave! You can fuck me all night on and on and on! Don't stop the great writing.

M said...

@Anon - Thanks!