Sunday 8 July 2012

Night Riding

Good things often come one after another. After last Saturday night of passionate ass pounding with that Swiss cutie, tonight I finally managed to meet up with this adorable, young, boyish twink whom I had been chatting with for the past two weeks.

I had just finished my night running and was feeling hot, sweaty and horny when I saw his message asking if he could come over as he's nearby my house. I hesitated as I had to work the next day but feeling horny, I replied back telling him to reach before 12 midnight.

What was meant to be a quickie to relief my horny itch turned into an unexpected 4 hours of fucking from 12 mn to 4 am.

Silm, lean, young, he is a Malaysian working in Singapore. He told me that he's bisexual and has a girlfriend back in KL but he loves to get fucked by men.

The small-sizes red checked shirt hung over his slim frame, he was about to finish smoking as I approached him. Motioning him to follow, I led him back to my apartment. Inside my room, he dropped flat on my bed with a cheeky smile tempting me, waiting patiently for me to undress him.

Undoing his buttons one at a time, I paused to lick his perky, cherry nipples before stripping his shirt off. I unbuckled the belt on his bermudas, pulled it off and immediately attacked on his red undies.

He was already spotting a semi-hardon as I gingerly mouthed his cock in. I gave his hard dick a quick lick, wrapped my lips around his cock head and took his entire shaft down my throat. His boy tool was a perfect size, almost 6 inches long and not too thick that would choke me. 

I grabbed his hands and moved them to play with my nipples. By now, my cock was throbbing hard and I wanted to fuck him so badly. 

Initially, he wanted to do more foreplaying but with some coaxing, he gave in to my request. Spreading his legs apart, I lubed myself and penetrated him. I had moved in too quickly and it felt painful for him. He wanted me to pull out but I stayed in there, caressing his head and reminded him to breathe deeper to relax.

Once he was comfortable with my dick in his hole, he turned himself into a hungry bottom. He loves to ride and he bounced his bubble butt up and down my rod, enjoying every moment of it. He told me that he loved the size of my dick which was able to hit his g-spot directly. 

He wanted to remove his red thongs but I continued to fuck him with his sexy undies on. He looked extremely delicious with his 6-pec abs and a bulging crotch in red thongs sitting on my cock and riding hard. 

We pulled out to rest and fondle each other. He is one of the best bottoms I have fucked and he knows how to please his top. He licked and rubbed my sensitive nipples while I stroked my cock. 

It felt so good to have his warm mouth on my nipples that I accidentally misfired and shot my load inside the condom. He was worried that I had lost the mood and couldn't erect again. I assured him that if he was to continue nibbling on my nipples, I would get hard again.

I changed a new condom and soon he was riding me again. He would lean forward and work his ass up and down by shaft. At times, he changed position by leaning backwards, allowing me to fondle his lean body while his ass moved in and out of my rod. He wanted to jerk his cock but I took over the control of edging his erection.

He is a fantastic teaser. He would ride and stop, ride then stop, making me begging for more. When I wanted it, he won't give me. Then he would ride furiously again and again treating my dick like a human dildo for his ass stimulation. The only way for me to get back is to tease his nipples and to edge his boner.

Next, he wanted to try some kinky stuff so I took my ropes and wrapped him in a simple bondage and I face fuck him with my cock. I reached down to suck on his hard rod and finger his smooth ass. Using my tongue, I rimmed his cunt as he moaned and groaned as my tongue circled around his hole. My cock took over and I fucked him again. 

Untying the bondage, I led him to the wall where I mounted him from behind. My hands caressed his body as my cock ramped in his ass. I paid special attention to fondle with his nipples. Fucking him for a good 10 minutes, I turned him around to hug him. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I stood hugging and fucking him.

We lay back to the bed and he continued to riding me till he erupted and shot a massive cum load all over me and my mattress. I gave him a few thrusts after he cummed and he begged for mercy. Pulling out from his ass, he worked my nipples while I jerked off myself till I ejaculated a second time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot, great story telling, wish I could be part of it.

Leo Nut said...

Shit.. what a turn on!! ><

M said...

@Anon - Maybe one day, you will. Drop me an email :)

@Leo - Does your Nut needs to be milked?