Monday 30 July 2012

The Sexcation with Mummification

[Updated on 6 Oct 2012]

I walked into the hotel room and we embraced with a hug. I missed him, it's been a while since we met. A short chat to catch up before my hands got busy stripped off his blue oversized polo shirt and berms. He stood before me in his Under Armour, which was quickly removed. His cock was already caged in CB6000 and his ass was plugged. 

My hands worked fast, turning him into a work of art. Christmas had come early as I wrapped him up in saran wrap. Starting with his head, the plastic wrap went round and round his body until he was fully mummified. The mummification was reinforced with another layer of black duct tape till he was completely covered in the cocoon. 









Four rounds of duct tapes were expanded and the mummified boy stood next to the double bed. A hole was pierced through the plastic wrap to enable him to breathe through his nose. Next, a length of tape went across his mouth, silencing from any form of audible conversation.

With a hand in front of his chest, I pushed the mummified boy down, letting him fall onto the soft-cushioned, white mattress.  I climbed onto the bed to adjust his placement for my comfort.

Holes were strategically cut and gaps were deliberately left opened so I could have maximum access to his nipples, cock, balls and ass.

Ruffling the chains, I orchestrated the metallic noises to prepare him for what followed next. A twin of clover clamps was clipped onto his tits. Once on, I pulled them firmly down to add pressure to the pain.

He moaned. But the duct tape across his mouth silenced the sound. It became a pleasure tune of a boy whimpering.

The clamps were removed and in replacement, pegs were attached to his nipples. This time, instead of pinching the clips away from his tits, the pegs were placed directly onto the tips of his nipples for added sensitivity.

I pulled the pegs till the biting mechanism gave way with sharp pinch on his tits. Having played once with him before I knew this was the only way to make his pinkish but not-so-sensitive nipples sore.  I repeated this procedure several times. Each time his groaning went louder and became sexier.

Our initial plan was for me to leave him in the cocoon and I would travel back home to pick up additional gears for his torment. Being concerned with his safety if I were to be away for couple of away made me stay on the scene. But more importantly, I was seduced by the action and I could not pull myself away to leave the spot.

I kept the clothespins on him while I went for a shower. Taking my time until the warm water to relax my tired body and mind, yet knowing that my boy was waiting patiently for my return and enjoying the sensation on his nipples in the mean time.

His cock was hard and it was trying to burst through the dick cage. His hardon suggested that he had been enjoying the fun since we started. Once his nipples were sored and red, I pulled them off slowly.

Removing the tape on his mouth to check on him, he requested for the portion of the lower limbs to be rewrapped. 

Tearing up the wrap, I stuffed a pillow between his legs to prevent tight wrapping. He kept begging for me to fuck him while I was rewrapping him. For now, his request was granted but the fucking would only come later. He would have to satisfy his craving with my fingers sliding in and out of his ass.

I turned him to the side to finger his hole while teasing his sore nipples.

Once his ass was nicely warm up, I ripped off the cocoon from the mummified boy. Hot and sweaty, with a well-lubricated ass, the boy was made ready for my dick to penetrate his cunt.

I lay on my back while he positioned his butt against my cock. Once the target was locked, I took aim and forced my rod into the hole. He breathed a sign of pain and relief as my dick hit his g-spot.

Few seconds later, he was bouncing up and down my hardon and enjoying every minute of riding on my cock.

Half an hour of fucking later, I decided to switch role and let him tie me up spread eagle. My butt was plugged while he clipped multiple clothespin onto my nipples and chest. My body was tensed as he edged my dick.

He untied me and I jerked off shortly after. We lay exhausted, cuddled together and fell asleep almost instantly.

In the morning, I woke up with a boner. Spooning him close to me, I poked my dick into his mancunt for fucking. Thrusting my hard rod against his ass, we moaned in unison as the pleasure flowed through our veins.

Switching position, he saddled on my dick as I leaned back to relax and enjoyed his tight ass stroking along my cock. He was good at teasing and edging my cock so much so that I had to grab him and flip him over.

I punched his head into the pillow and penetrated him like a sex toy. Treating him like a whore whose hole was the only useful tool to satisfy my horny craving.

I lay once more and allowed him to ride on my dick. His moments fastened then relaxed. He continued to masturbate his cunt until the stimulation was too overwhelming. His ass hit the orgasmic point and he cummed hands free. His creamy white juice flowed out from his penis forming a little puddle of cum stain on my abdomen.

The job was not completely over. He licked my nipple and twisted the other while I stroked my rod. My breathing grew heavier. Within minutes, I spurted out my load of cum. We cuddled, both slightly exhausted but very satisfied. 

3 comments:

Boy Lunok said...

You've posted lots of intense stuff on your blog. But this one hits the most. It's incredibly erotic to surrender all control. Look how helpless he is. His entirety depends on his master. Great job.

M said...

@Boy Lunok - Thanks. This sub is hot. I had a very enjoyable time playing with him.

Boy Lunok said...

Tightly wrapped and then force fucked. That is so hot. I'm dripping. I enjoyed reading the full story.