Sunday 29 July 2012

Hentai and Superheroes

Bulging muscles and superhuman abilities. When I was younger, I often jerked off to images of Superman and Spiderman in their tight, spandex costume. 

And then I discover the world of Japanese hentai and other sexual comics and cartoons. The following are some of the imagines I gathered from Twitter over the past few months, hope you have a hardon looking at them. 












And sometimes Superheroes do come out from the comic books and into our world too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Used to masturbate in the shower with my underwear on. Ejaculated twice to thrice in one session in my wet underwear. Loved u DarkSunny.

Locked n Denied said...

LOVING the last foto. Superman is the hottest .. but I wouldn't turn any of them away ... especially if they wanted to keep me locked'n'denied and use me as there butt boy.

Naughty Prince said...

do u have the storyline one?

Anonymous said...

Oh DarkSunny. How can I get yo hv fun with u? Am married, yet to try kinky sex.

Boy Lunok said...

Imagine a special piece of kryptonite that can force and sustain an orgasm.... but not allow one to cum. Kryptonite for torture.

M said...

@Anon - Thanks. Would love to be there to watch you cum in the shower with your underwear on. Sounds hot.

@Locked - Holla when you are in my town again.

@N Prince - I don't understand your request.

@Anon - drop me an email to sunny_creationz@hotmail.com

@Boy L - My fantasy too ;o)