Monday 17 September 2012

Cock Caged Journal Day 2

Contributed by a slave

Day 2 (Monday)

I have to chose my clothes carefully, cos the cage is quite huge and protruding. Decided on jeans and tee. Not really a good choice as the jeans rather restricts the cage... I had to either stuff the cage portion to the left or right leggings of the jeans and my balls were pulled along with it down the legging.

I had to be careful not close my thighs together, sit too abruptly, squat down or bump into anything.  As there’s no spacer, the cage can be pushed all the way back crushing my ball sac and my balls.








I spent the day thinking about Sir’s return, when I will be unlocked.  But Sir did say it’s up to him whether he unlocks it or not.

After work, I went to the gym.  Had a good work out, hoping that I can tire myself out and have a good night’s sleep.










I realise that as I walk in the gym, there’s this clanking sound from the lock hitting the cage with every step.  I paid extra attention trying to walk very lightly and slowly.

I wanted to shower at the gym.  But there was just too many people in the changing area.  I dare not change there, so I dressed up instead and went straight home.

I paid extra attention to the caged up areas during shower, making sure I get every part clean.  Oh…  Will the lock get rusty and jammed up?

After my shower, I thought of how to minimise the clanking sound, so I decided to wrap a piece of rubber band around the lock.  It seemed to help.




While writing this journal, Sir surprised me when he came online in MSN!  I was so happy to talk to Sir.  :P

It added some agony to my cock before I sleep… cos talking to Sir, makes my cock want to get hard constantly…

I got up a few times in the night due to my persistent hardon.  My balls ached so much that it’s cramping up my tummy.  And I couldn't seem to be able to control the erection.  It just refused to go soft.  I tried to jerk off my cock through the cage, but it only led to more pain and frustration… Now my cock is totally squashed inside the cage! And it refuses to go soft!

I took a cold shower at 3am to get it soft enough to feel comfortable to sleep the frustrations away…



No comments: