Tuesday 18 September 2012

Cock Caged Journal Day 3

Contributed by a slave

Day 3 (Tuesday)

I woke up feeling really exhausted and tired. Didn’t get a good sleep last night due to my many erections. My balls looked swollen and my cock felt so cooped up in the cage. I gave it a good wash before dressing up for work.

Now the 2 pins poking into my body are really bothering me. It seems like the skin is going red from abrasion there. I applied some lotion before I headed out. Hope this would help the abrasion.



My balls felt very crushed up today at work. They looked swollen, bigger than normal.  And every time I move, they brushe against my thighs. Making me more horny than usual… it’s very frustrating… All I can think about are my cock and my balls the whole day…

As the day drew on, I got a little bit depressed… and more frustrated… whenever I go pee…  I see my cock… but other than stuffing the toilet paper inside to clean it out, there’s not physical means of touching my cock.

Went to the toilet before lunch and realised that there’s a patch of precum stain on my jeans.



After work, I went to the gym as normal.  Today there were two other guys in the small gym… I was ultra cautious not to let my cage pop out accidentally through my short shorts.


It is really messy trying to pee with the cage on…  But I found out that if I pushed the cage firmly against my body, my cock head could reach the opening at the end.  That way, the pee won’t splash all over.




I will try not to get horny and hard tonight, as I am slightly fatigued from the past 2 sleepless nights.  And I won’t try to do stupid things like trying to jerk off ever again. The lesson learnt last night was enough. The swollen balls and cock is enough to keep my hands off the cage.

Hoping to catch Sir online again tonight… But I guess he must have been busy. It’s also time to get to bed as well.

3 comments:

Roland said...

DarkSunny, have you ever considered shortening the guiding pins, so the poking just is not irritating your skin any more? It easily can be accomplished using a nipper, just make sure to smooth any sharp edges.

Another solution would be to use a second A-Ring though. When I used the CB3000, I experimented with a second A-ring of the same size I already wore, and it had a better comfort then, and just hid the oversized guiding pins also. It may even serve to make it more secure.

One solution to get a better night-sleep could be to wear a string looped around your waist connected to the CB's lock handle, so it cannot move forward too much but is held more tightly against your body. Tight underwear like a thong or jockstrap might also help.

I have to add though that none of those measures really worked for me to make my CB3000 comfortable enough for long-time wear. These measures for sure added comfort, and maybe they will add just enough comfort for you so that it might work, as it is just an individual thing. And given that these measures are rather cheap, I recommend to at least try them.

Good luck!

Regards, Roland

DarkSunny said...

Hi Roland, thanks for the suggestion. It wasn't me but rather my slave in chastity in this story. This happened two years ago when I was still a new dom/keyholder. These days I own a CB6000 too, so the chastity slaves have choice between two cock cages.

Roland said...

Hi DarkSunny,

many thanks for your clarification, I seem to have missed the note saying that it was a contribution by a slave. Sorry for confusing that - as it already made me wonder.

Best regards, Roland