Saturday 6 October 2012

Slick, Sleek and SuperSlyde

What turns you on the most?

For some, it is the feeling of being out of touch with the outer world, getting sensory deprived and entering the sub space - a moment frozen in time where you don't have to worry about anything but enjoying whatever pleasure overdose has been conferred to you. Welcome to the "Slick and Sleek" session.

In our text message exchanges, he had specifically requested for "an intense, sensory deprived" session where all parts of his body would be completely covered. In return, I could do anything to him, edging, cum control, prostate milking, ass play, etc. 


He came dressed in a checkered and berms, and was shortly ordered to remove them and to put on the rubber suit I provided. He was told to wear the spandex hood over his head followed by double layering it with a leather hood. A ball gag was stuffed into his mouth and duct tape was used to cover it. A blindfold was placed over the leather hood and the top part was completed. 

With his eyes unable to see, I helped him with the boots. Guiding his legs and wrapping the boots around his feet. I made an effort to tighten the laces as much as possible. Likewise, I did the same tightness for his leather hood earlier. 


The PVC suit was not able to cover him fully. Then I used cling wrap to mummify the parts of his arms and legs that were exposed. Finally, unrolling black duct tape to secure the plastic wrap. I put gloves on his two hands, a collar on his neck and the sleek look was seamless. 

I have deliberately exposed his genitals leaving his vulnerable dick, balls and ass for my own pleasure. Assembling the CB6000, I attached part by part of the cock cage on his dick till it became a prisoner of chastity. I had to squeeze hard on his dick to soften his hardon while using SuperSlyde to lube up the interior of the cock cage before I could successfully get it on him. His boner begged for release once the cable ties firmly secure the CB6000 on him. 

I poured more SuperSlyde onto my palms, wetting my fingers with the silicone-based lube before inserting one finger at a time to open up his tight hole. This was followed by the insertion of the Aneros for prostate milking. 

Like a cow which life purpose is to provide milk, his prostate was massaged constantly to harvest for precum. Hooded, blindfolded and mummified, he was like an animal in the slaughter house, his prostate was continuously milked until stringy precum leaked out from the cock cage. 

After some time, I replaced the prostate milking device with vibrator that looked like a mini metal egg into his butt. The moment, I turned on the switch, he began moaning in between pleasure and torture. This was only the start of the requested intense session. 

Following his non-verbal signal, I helped him to remove the leather hood as the tightness was getting uncomfortable for him. His drool covered a large part of the hood. The vibrator was switched on once again. He had been standing for more than an hour and his drool continued to flow out from his mouth. 

He was given constant anal orgasm to ensure precum was leaking out from his dick. Unzipping the rubber suit, I attached a pair of nipple clamps with weights onto him. I switched between devices, turning on the ass vibrator and the nipple vibrator at different intervals and driving him up in ecstasy.  
Exhausted from the stimulation, I lay him on the floor. Cutting off the cable ties, I removed the chastity device to free his dick. This was the first time I saw the full glory of his 7-inch rod. My hands were already covered with SuperSlyde so I wasted no time to use my index finger to circle around his dick head. He moaned as the sensation hit his sensitive cock. 

I knew he was extremely horny from all the action. I paid extra attention as I edge him, not wanting him to cum so quickly. Being a silicone lube, SuperSlyde was very smooth. The oil-like texture made every stroke a pleasure overdose which he had to endure until order was given for him to release.  

I carried on the usual pace but I could sense that his dick was getting tensed up. With seconds and without warning, his mini volcano erupted, spurting white sticky fluid all over the rubber suit.  

I was pissed that he had exploded his cum shot without permission, but there will be a next time for me to take my revenge on him. It was my first experience edging someone with SuperSlyde, after hearing all the good comments on this silicone-based lube. Although the cleaning up was a bit tricky but the fun was worth it.

4 comments:

Ln said...

Fuck.. I wanna have a turn with you.. >.<

DarkSunny said...

You can drop me a request to my email at erectionary@gmail.com, we can chat and see if we click and carry on.

陳李吳大孝 Jave Wu said...

Will love to be tortured by you in rubber....

M said...

@Jave Wu - You can always contact me at my email.