Saturday 6 October 2012

Bossy bottom takes over

Contributed by nachtengel from Recon.

Hooked up with a twinky sub. He was cute & from our conversation, rather smart. He requested that we met after my gym workout cos I'd be sweaty. I said fine but warned him that I'd be even more horny and tend to be rougher in sex after gym.

Met up at his place. Nice bedroom. He looked so hot in his army PT kit that I wanted to rip them off. But he was to serve me that day, so I laid down on the bed and enjoyed the blowjob from him. Then he straddled me and offered his ass for me to rim. I loved it so much that I didn't even notice he was tying up my hands! 

Suddenly he got up from my cock. That's when I realized, I couldn't move as my hands. They were bound to the bed posts. "What the fuck?!" I thought. He had a very mischievous grin as he blindfolded me. I felt his mouth on my chest and... Wait, there's another mouth on my cock?! He had a friend over without my permission!!

I was pretty pissed (cos' I didn't know who the new guy was) but he was very good at licking my cock and making it wet with his mouth. I felt the other mouth left from sucking my chest and then my legs were pushed and lifted up. Damn, this sub was rimming me while I received a blowjob from the other guy!

Soon I was close to cumming. Being restrained by the ropes, makes me feel so turned on. The mouth has left my cock and I felt a warm tight sensation enveloping it instead. I was fucking someone and I didn't know who! A cock was brought to my mouth and I was forced for fucking and sucking at the same time. I couldn't hold back anymore and I came. I came hard, slamming my pelvis against that ass. "Aahhhh, felt so good...." 

I thought I'd be unbound but the two subs had other ideas. 

I was made to rim one while he was being sucked. They kept switching and made me rim them until I got hard again. Then another ass lowered itself onto my cock. I was being made use of like a stud horse; like a human dildo, I was there to fuck at the pleasure of two bottoms and this was only the beginning...

No comments: