Monday 28 January 2013

Back in Singapore

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let all my fans know that I'm back in Singapore. It has been a very satisfying two months in Down Under.

Too much fun I had in New Zealand and Australia.. that I have to compile and publish an e-book on my adventures there.

I also found out that the Media Development Authority (MDA) of Singapore has blocked XTube from Singaporeans (for Starhub and/or M1 users). To me, this is a step backward from being a liberal democratic society.


In response, I have set up erectionary.tumblr.com and will be uploading some of my XTube videos for your enjoyment.

Lastly, I will be busy with the last semester of my studies from now till late May but I will try to squeeze out a post every week. So stay tune for more Erectionary stories and thank you for your support in 2013 and beyond.

4 comments:

Lai said...

You mean Xtube will be blocked in future or it has already been blocked? I can still access it.. :/

Anonymous said...

sadly it's only for starhub/m1. it's still accessible with singnet. not sure about the newer providers though.
welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

Singtel users still can access Xtube, not sure about other providers.

Leo said...

Hey, fret not, you can still visit these websites with VPNs. Just google them ;)