Monday 21 January 2013

Down Under Fun

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm returning home after two months of touring New Zealand and Sydney. It has been a very fruitful and fulfilling (sex) trip and these are some of the boys I have met during my journey.

Click here to view the video




It has also been pleasurable meeting up with the owner & model from thefoxnz.tumblr.com and having a stylish kinky photo shoot with him. Do visit his blog for more sexy pics, he poses mainly in sports gear with footy socks and his signature blue cap.








Other than kinky fun, this year I am hoping to explore more bondage photography and video-making. If you are keen to meet, you may contact me at erectionary@gmail.com stating your fetish & kink interest and attach a photo of yourself. All photos submitted are kept confidential.

As I recall having almost 20 different sessions of fun Down Under, ranging from my usual bondage to fist & fuck party, I am planning to write and hopefully publish my experience by next year. Supporters of Erectionary, do look forward to my first erotic novel coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xtube has been banned in singapore sadly

DarkSunny said...

Hi, thanks for informing me. I only got to know about it. Just returned back after being away for two months overseas. I will be starting a Tumblr account to upload my videos soon. Check back on erectionary.tumblr.com next week.