Tuesday 8 January 2013

Best Cocks of 2012

[Updated on 14 Jan 2013 ~ link to precum extraction video]

Happy 2013! DarkSunny would like to wish all his Erectionary readers a horny year fill with sex and fun. And reminder to play safe and sane always. 

I'm still away from my hometown, Singapore, having a hell of a good time Down Under in New Zealand (currently in Auckland) and will only be back end January. 

Last year, the Best Cock Pic Contest was launched and I have some of beautiful photos submitted from readers. Since there weren't many participants, everyone who entered the contest had won something. If you had submitted your pics and not heard from me, please contact me via email again. I have been swung by hundreds of emails during the holiday season requesting for video PIN password




There are also new clips on my Xtube channel. For your convenience, I have attached the links below.
I was invited to Lateshift last Saturday and it was my first time ever fisting someone. And I fisted not just one, but two hungry pigs on a leather sling.
For video link to Fist Pig 1, click here
For video link to Fist Pig 2, click here

If you have enjoyed the previous video of the exhibitionist boy fucking another boy in the public toilet, you'll definitely like this new video submitted by him. Watch as he gets suck hungrily by his hook up partner.
See the Exhibitionist Boy fucking in public toilet, click here
See the Exhibitionist Boy sucking in cubicle, click here


Everyone has a Christmas fantasy, and this year I am fulfilling a boy's wish by cum controlling him. So far, he has been allowed to shoot his load on Christmas Day and also on New Year Day. See his eruption below.
Watch Brit Bitch cumming (Part 1), click here
Watch Brit Bitch cumming (Part 2), click here
**Watch Brit Bitch cumming (Part 3) here and (Part 4) here.**

**Over 1,000 views within just two days, this is sizzling hot video is oozing with precum. Click HERE to view the precum extraction video NOW!**

MORE VIDEOS CUMMING SOON.. Check my XTube page regularly at this link.

No comments: