Tuesday 1 January 2013

Christmas Eve with a Horny Bottom Slave

It had been months since he was trained. His previous master left Singapore for an overseas assignment and he was in desperate need of some serious ass training. 

He contacted me through Twiter (@erectionary) and we arranged and to meet on Christmas Eve. To prepare for the session, I told him to store up a week of cum load, to have his balls fill up with sperm juice as Christmas gift for me. 

I waited for him to finish his work shift and it was past midnight when we began his training. He looked tensed and nervous as we entered the hotel room.

Inside the small hotel room, I passed him my spandex hood and ordered him to put it on while I went to the washroom to take a piss. After which, using my leather cuffs, I strapped his wrist to bound his hands behind the back.

He was moulded into a kneeing position with his hands behind while I tested the sensitivity of his nipples. He moaned every time I manhandled his tits and I could see a growing bulge at his crotch.

His face was punched down onto the bed while I fondled his butt. His fingers wriggled and reached for my crotch, stroking my hardon through my underwear. I placed him on his side and toyed with his nipples once again. 

Untying the rope around his wrists and ankles, I repositioned him. Laying on his back, his wrists were cuffed together and his ankles were held firmly together with a rope, exposing his nipples to be teased and his cock for edging. 

His dick leaked with precum as I stroked his cock. Not wanting him to cum so fast, I released him from bondage and guided his mouth to suck my rod. He blew till my cock became thick and wet. I passed him a condom to unroll onto my 6-inch rod. Next, he was given some lube to spread into his hole and rub some onto my dick. 

I lay on my back as he lowered himself onto my cock. I enjoyed teasing his sensitive nipples and stroking his hardon as he rode on my dick. He struggled as his tits, cock and ass were being simultaneously stimulated. He begged to cum but this was only the beginning.  

We changed positions and I was fucking him in the missionary position. My cock kept humping against his tight hole. Flipping him to the side, I continued to rape him. Then his legs were spread wide apart once again before his legs were bent and lowered to his chest for closer fuck.

We took a break before continuing for the second round of fucking. By the end of the night, we were exhausted. I had cum once and I made him sleep with a hardon. 

Early next morning, I woke him up by playing with his nipples. Feeling horny again, I fuck him for the third time. 

His breathe grew deeper as he was riding my dick. I stroked his cock faster until he finally let out streams of cum juice all over my body. 

No comments: