Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kinky Sex Story 1

In celebration of my birthday week, I've launched a Kinky Sex Story contest on my Twitter. Fans and followers are welcome to submit their entries to erectionary@gmail.com. Winner gets to walk away with one TENGA 3D or TENGA Egg of his choice. Closing date has been extended to 10 May 2012. Winners will be notified via email by 14 May 2012. 

This is a submission from A Kinky LTA (NS): 

It happened when I was in National Service (NS). I was a 2nd Lieutenant (2LT) back then, and a Duty Officer (DO) for one Saturday duty in camp (it was an artillery unit in the west). The day passed by rather mundanely, and before I realised, it was night time. By that time, I was dead bored, so I decided to switch on Grindr to see if I'd get any fun. I started chatting with this guy, S, who seemed pretty near me. And it turned out that he was in the same camp as me!

His profile picture looked decent for my liking, so I asked if he wanted to have some 'fun' together, which he readily agreed. ;-) We arranged to meet up at the garage where all the tanks were parked. (Since I was the DO, I had the keys to open the door of the garage.) Awhile later, S arrived at the garage in his smart 4, like I told him, or rather, ordered him to, complete with a beret (apparently, he was into uniform fun too). We chatted a little before sneaking into the garage. Since it was late at night, there was no one around except for the prowlers who were on the other side of the camp prowling. I pushed him in hurriedly and shut the door behind us.

Just as I was locking the door, S hugged me from behind and kissed my neck sensually, which led to me moaning out softly in ecstasy.

'I'm gonna punish u for that sergeant!' I said, grinning wickedly as I unlocked the one of the tanks' door. We went inside; it was hot and humid but we couldn't switch on the engine as the loud noise might attract the guard duty personnel. We were sweating profusely in no time; as we started to make out, our tongues exploring each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow. Moans of ecstasy filled the tank as our hands rubbed n explored each other's buff chests under the uniforms which were drenched with sweat by then.

After the foreplay, we rested for awhile in the garage, outside the tank. 

'Are you alright with getting fucked? I brought some condoms,' I asked as I looked at S.
'Yeah... I suppose. But go slow okay?' he replied.

I grinned.

We went back into the tank. I positioned him in a way that he was facing the wall of the tank, with his hands on the wall and his butt facing towards me. I slowly stripped his slacks down, revealing a rather firm butt. I smacked his butt a few times, which made him moan in pleasure. Using my precum and the sweat, I put on the condom and lubed it with my biofluids. 

'I'm coming in,' I said simply as I positioned my cock at the entrance of his hole. He nodded in response. I pushed my dick in slowly, while playing with his nipples at the same time. His moaning got louder and I had to clamp his mouth with my palm for fear that someone might hear us. Once my cock was fully inside him, I started to pound him mercilessly: in, out, in, out. The process was repeated and he was treated like my personal fuck toy for the night. The only sounds that could be heard were his moans of pleasure and pain, and my grunts when I pushed in and drilled his ass.

Finally, we stopped after an hour of fucking. I laid him on the floor of the tank and stripped him off his no.4 top.

'I'm going to cum on you as punishment,' I said as I jerked off my cock. Within seconds, cum gushed out of my cock and sprayed all over his buff body.

'Do you like it?' I asked, grinning at him. 

As I was turning to get out of the tank, he suddenly grabbed hold of me from behind. 

'What the fuck!' I remarked. Using a close combat technique, he wrestled me to the floor of the tank and pinned me down.

'It's my turn now, sir!' he grinned back wickedly at me. I watched helplessly as he jerked off his cock in front of my eyes and sprayed his cum all over my rank within seconds.

We washed up after that and we still kept in contact after that evening, meeting up regularly for meals in camp and dates outside together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

best out of the 3 so far!!! instant turn on

Anonymous said...

Love it.. It make me so horny..:)

Ryanblue said...

Having such fun in camp is so daring but I love it. How I wish I'm dare enough to perform such stuns:>

Anonymous said...

love the story! best one that i've seen so far.