Wednesday 8 May 2013

Kinky Sex Story 2 (Part 1)

In celebration of my birthday week, I've launched a Kinky Sex Story contest on my Twitter. Fans and followers are welcome to submit their entries to erectionary@gmail.com. Winner gets to walk away with one TENGA 3D or TENGA Egg of his choice. Closing date has been extended to 10 May 2012. Winners will be notified via email by 14 May 2012. 

This is a submission from Ed: 

It all started from a Recon message sent by him. Initially I was not really interested in playing with him (as he was much into discipline and workouts) but we had one thing in common:chastity. Back then, chastity was something I was rather keen but had yet dare to try on myself. As we chatted along, he made me felt really comfortable and safe and that actually convinced me to give it a try. He promised he would drive down to unlock for me if I want to give up and not forcing it through on me. That give me the assurance. We set a time on a late night few days after, he told me that he would drive down to meet me but on the condition that I could not wank from the moment we confirmed our meet up. I did as told.

The night arrived. I was very horny from all the kinky discussions and reading of chastity blogs over that past few days. When we finally met, I was dressed in PT kit as he had requested and we went off to the nearby park. It took me quite a while to actually get comfortable with him as I was feeling nervous. It's my first chastity play after all. He got me started with some runs and workouts to get me sweating (because he loved forced workouts) before he began anything. We got back in the car immediately after, with me sweating, he drove me off to another location. Every now and then as he drove, his hands would freely reach out to caress with my dick while I obediently kept my hands to the sides of the seat so that my dick was totally accessible for him. Just as he was getting my mind and body aroused, we soon reached somewhere quiet and I knew, there laid the real deal.

He brought out the cage at last! I was horny and getting very excited. It seemed so naturally that my shorts and underwear went down not long after. I watched as my dick was handled by him. He slowly got the parts assembled together. He showed me the lock and told me the one-week agreement would commence as soon as he put it on me. If I want to back off, I better tell me him now. I replied with a nod and told him to carry on. 

He locked it. It was done. My dick was locked. He told me to try and get my dick out of the cage. I tried but I couldn't. It was obvious the lock had secured the cage. What drove my mind crazy was when he told me to touch my dick. Yes, with the cage on. Obviously he was laughing as I attempt to touch my cock but all I could feel was just a hard plastic cage covering my manhood. I could no longer feel my dick. Mind-fucked, I thought.

Being left with a horny dick and an insane mind, he drove me back happily with the keys held in his hand. At the exact moment he got me to step out of his car, I had to touch what I had down below again. Plastic was all I felt. I thought to myself, "What the hell have I done?" but deep inside, I knew, I loved this feeling.

This was just the beginning..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This story makes me rock solid hard.