Friday 10 May 2013

Kinky Sex Story 3

In celebration of my birthday week, I launched a Kinky Sex Story contest on my Twitter. Winner gets to walk away with one TENGA 3D or TENGA Egg of his choice. Winners will be notified via email by 14 May 2012. 

This is the submission from tinycockboi: 

I have a horny cock and I jerk off every day. I can't control it and I can't stop touching it.

I'm on holidays now with my friends and awake due to my horny hard-on. RIght now I have let it out and jerk off while the other guys are asleep. I think about your writings as I write this. As I wrote & jerked off I was almost caught by a friend, guess it was due to the light from my phone. 


I had been jerking off in camp or in holidays at night when the guys were asleep. And I just got myself a CB-series cock cage but it doesn't seem to help, cause I would get so horny being locked up in it so I often unlocked it, jerk off & cum.

No comments: