Friday 10 May 2013

Kinky Sex Story 2 (Part 2)

In celebration of my birthday week, I launched a Kinky Sex Story contest on my Twitter. Winner gets to walk away with one TENGA 3D or TENGA Egg of his choice. Winners will be notified via email by 14 May 2012. 

This is the Part 2 submission from Ed: 


Reaching home, the first thing I did was to rush to the bathroom. As I stripped and bath myself, it is hard not to notice the extra device on the naked body of mine from tonight onwards. This thought got me hard instantly. As my dick grew, I found my hard dick pretty much constrained within the cage and I could feel my dick being bounded tightly. That got me even more aroused with my hand naturally reaching out to my dick. Hard plastic. "Oh man. I want to wank so badly now," my mind screamed out. 

I took special care for the device down below, washing it thoroughly. I got out of the bathroom feeling fresh as my new life began. Indeed, my life would be a different now. Over the next few days, I found out that I could no longer stand up to pee without peeing on myself, I could no longer lie flat down on my stomach in bed, I could no longer go out without taking extra attention on whether the cage was too obvious, I could no longer relieve my dick when I felt really horny in the middle of the night. Life had changed and I was slowly adapting myself to the changes. As much as I hate changes, I love the fact that I am caged and I feel aroused almost every other waking moment.

Not all were smooth-sailing, some problems crop up. I realised that I could actually take out the shaft of my dick when I soaped myself one night during bath, even though my balls were still trapped. Although, I wouldn't be able to wank in that state but the fact that my dick could not be entirely bounded saddened me. I blame it on the size of my dick - too small compared to chastity cage which seemed to be made for Western males.

We met up again and he changed the cock ring to a size smaller, this created another problem. Pain set in on the night when the change took place. I endured the pain through the night and met him again in the morning the next day. He decided to take it off for me but the deal was still on; that I could not wank for a week.

I kept my promise. On the condition that he released me from the cage earlier, I offered myself for him to play with on the last two days of the chastity period. It was a weekend and he had a place for some bondage and teasing session on both days. I thought it would be the best way for me to pay back for the early release.

On Saturday, I met up with him. He brought me to a flat. I was ordered to take off my shoes and clothes, blindfolded and left in just my piece of underwear. I was be pretty prominent to anyone who passed by, they were able to see me from outside through the window. He made me squatted down as I undressed and crawled across the house with a blindfold into a room while yelling verbal orders. That's kinda hot, I thought.

I was settled down onto a chair and as soon as I sat down I felt gears bounded me to the chair. Just as I waited, I felt intense vibration on my dick and my horniness level shot up instantly. As it went on, I was afraid that I might cum and he stopped for break. Unaware to what was happening around me, I felt my foreskin pull down and dick head being lubricated. Before I knew it, he started polishing my dick head with increasing intensity. I felt that I could almost died as this went on for almost the whole session. He released me from the chair at some point but the dick polish did not stopped.

This time, I was tied standing up with hands and leg spread out while he carry on. I could't help it and I hugged him. I went crazy, really crazy. I couldn't decide whether it was torture or pleasure. The feeling was unbearable but yet it felt so wonderful. I was sure this pure dick polishing took up an hour or so. He sensed that I could no longer take it anymore, so he brought me to shower. My mind was totally off, I couldn't seem to think anymore. He dressed me up and brought me out for a rest.

This was the end of Day 1, I knew clearly it was not the end. There is still a second round tomorrow.

The second day was seemingly shorter but it doesn't seem less. I was not spared from the dick teasing and polishing but my ass was involved this time as well. He placed me on the edge of the bed, brought my legs up to my chest, exposing my ass to him and for his viewing only. With extra care, he applied the shaving cream and made my little ass shaven smooth and clean.

Then I felt some device inserted into my ass and the next moment what I felt was mind blowing. I felt intense vibration in my ass as he switches it on. He was there hugging me as I struggled through (as I hardly had any fun that involves anal). Gosh, he fucked my mind yet again.

After that my dick head was polished again, it was another intense session that lasted pretty long. We ended off with him jerking me. Finally a proper wank! However, I could no longer feel the sensation due to the intense dick polishing earlier. I could sense his exhaustion, so I offered to jerk myself off and he agreed. Yeah, finally I could grab my own dick to wank. Although it took me a while, I managed to blow my load all over my abs. Since I was still blindfolded, I couldn't see how much cum there was but he told me it was a lot. "Massive," he said.

With that load off my dick, it also marked the end of the chastity period. After some cleaning up, he sent me back home as we chatted leisurely along the way. We both agreed that if we ever play the next time, I should try getting lock up in a metal cage (which he had ordered but yet to arrive). I'm sure a metal dick cage would definitely be a level up for me.

Stepping off the car this time, being able to feel my own dick with my hands, feeling satisfied and relieved. This is exactly what I love.

No comments: