Saturday 22 March 2014

Cock Gym Training in Malaysia (Day 2)

Session 2 - 15 Minutes Challenge


The next morning, I took a nap after breakfast as I'd been really exhausted due to due late nights and waking up early. Cheap Meat was out and driving back to meet me back at the resort. The plan was, I would edge him and if he didn't produce enough precum within the time allocated then he would not get to cum. But he managed to produce enough precum, then Cheap Meat would be rewarded with a ruined orgasm

We decided that we would do a 15 minutes intense precum extraction. If enough precum was produced, I'd then proceed to another 15 minutes intense edging for ruined orgasm reward. Otherwise, Cheap Meat will just receive the first 15 minutes of edging for the day.

Cheap Meat's hands and legs were cuffed. He put on a leather cock ring and attached a thin rope to it. I grabbed him by the balls by pulling the rope and led him to the centre of the room. Using only the vibrator wand, I edged him till he produced stringy precum. I would the rope to pull the balls when he tried to escape. But the precum produced was not enough so there was no cumming during this session.   We cleaned up and headed out for lunch afterward.


Session 3 - Gym Cock Circuit

Cheap Meat was very horny. He had not cummed for a week and he had undergone two edging sessions with me. I was on the phone private messaging Military2 to discuss the training for Cheap Meat that evening. 

Message from Military2: 

I may ask him to get naked, edge himself in front of you under humiliating positions, such as standing straight, with one hand behind on back of head, the free hand will do edging with cockring or ball stretcher attached. We will use a timer. Edge for 3 minutes. Stop. If he is close to cumming, he has to let you know and you can pull back his back. You can assess on the "juicy-ness" of his cheap meat. And the cock needs to jump for 10 times. Repeat 5 times like working out in the gym.

Another idea is to get him to hold in a crunch or sit up position for a minute while you edge his cheap meat. I called these kind of trainings - cock gym. You don't need to use any effort to edge his cheap dick. Once I even told Cheap Meat that I would use his sensitive nipples to act as buttons to control the edging speed. If I keep pressing his left nipple, it means faster,  and right side means slower. Pressing more nipples mean stop.

This was the Cock Gym Routine we told Cheap Meat: 
  • You will be edged by the vibrator for 4 minutes (cheap meat doesn't deserved Master to use his own hand to play with)
  • Then the cheap dick must jump for 10 times as a deep appreciation to his master for playing with his toy 
  • After successfully cock jumping, change position to another level
  • If Master is not satisfy with the performance (e.g, cock can't jump, not enough pre-cum, or simply master dislikes), repeat the routine till master is satisfied before entering the next level
  • Level 1 position: Stand still with both hands above head (4 minutes)
  • Level 2 position: Sit on stool, no back support (4 minutes)
  • Level 3 position: Sit on chair, ankles tied at an angle (4 minutes)
  • Level 4 position: Lying on the floor with hands and feet tied up (for 2 minutes) then kneel down with both hand behind back (2 minutes)
  • Most importantly, not a single drop of cum is allowed to leak
After he had stripped off his clothes and put on the wrist and ankle cuffs as well as the blindfold, I grabbed his balls and led him by the balls to the door. I locked his hands to the door straps so he was standing in the Andrew's Cross position with his legs spread apart. In Position 1, I edged him with my vibrator wand. After 4 minutes, I stopped stimulating him. His cock didn't jump. I gave him a 30 seconds break then repeated the cycle again.
He kept trying to run away by tip topping above the vibrator. So I grabbed him by the balls and pulled his balls to force his feet down. After another 4 minutes, I released him from the door frame and led him by the balls to the centre of room. I made some modifications to the next few positions.

In Position 2, I made him stood and leaned against the back of a chair. His hands were cuffed behind his back. Next, I added weights to his balls and edged with him with a vibrator. After 4 minutes, I gave him a short break, then repeated for another 4 minutes.

For Position 3, I lifted his hands and legs in the air, and bounded them together. He was edged for 2 minutes with the vibrator, then given a break for 30 seconds. I tied him up again, inserted a prostate massager, and continued to edge him again with vibrator.

For the final position, he was made to squat with his hands behind his head. I poured a generous amount of silicone lube and edged him for 2 minutes. We changed from squatting to kneeling, and continue to edge him with lubricant. By now, Cheap Meat was fighting it hard to control his cheap dick and kept begging to be given permission to cum. I ignored his pleas and sped up the rate.

Within seconds his cock hardened and immediately I withdrew my hands. A few drops of cum spurted out from his cock. It was a ruined orgasm and he said that there was no feeling of cumming. I released and allowed him to recover. He continued to beg to be given a proper orgasm. But I reminded him that he would be punished for cumming without permission earlier... [Click here to continue to Part 3]

No comments: