Wednesday 19 March 2014

Cock Gym Training in Malaysia (Day 1)

Session 1 - Cock Gym Boot Camp

The night before our flight, I slept at 2am due to breathing problem caused by the haze. I was waked up by Cheap Meat knocking on my door at 5am as we'd an early morning flight. Our travel itinerary was really packed and we didn't returned back to the hotel till after 12mn.

I was still not feeling well. So I soaked myself in a bath tub of hot water, drank my flu medicine and down a can of Redbull. Feeling better, I headed out of the shower to find Cheap Meat playing with his iPhone on the bed. I asked why he was not getting ready for the boot camp, and he immediately jumped out of bed to strip off his clothes and attached leather cuffs to his ankles and wrists.

Cheap Meat had not cummed for a week. Previously, a dom from Hong Kong (Military2 from Recon) and I had been mindfucking him daily and Cheap Meat was given daily tasks to fuck his own dick (such as playing with his nipples to make his cock jump, etc). For this trip, I had specially bought a new vibrator wand and brought along SuperSlyde silicone lube for these training sessions. 

Blindfolded, with leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles, he had also secured a leather cock ring around his cheap meat. He was standing with his hands locked behind his back, facing the wall while waiting for further instructions from me.

He likes to be bounded with his hands stretched above his head. For the first position, I grabbed his arms and led him to the toilet door where I locked his hands to the door straps. Cheap Meat had been very horny throughout the trip, he kept begging and asking constantly when could he be played with.

I strapped both his wrists to door. The excitement of bondage in his favorite position had caused his dick to become semi hard, with precum forming. I used the vibrator wand to tease his nipples till his cheap meat was fully hard. Next I attached a pair of nipple clamps on him and turned on the vibrator.

Unfortunately, one of the nipple clamps vibrated too hard and gave way. I was not so upset over the broken nipple vibrator but more unhappy that he had not brought along the new set of nipple vibrator which I gave him. As punishment, I pulled off the nipple clamps, causing an sharp pain on his nipples.

Next I used the vibrator wand to stimulate his sore nipples, causing his cheap meat to jump non-stop. I slapped his dick because it was jumping constantly. I kept him in that stress position while I prepared the logistics for next scene.

I got him to sit on a small, squared side table with both hands tied behind and his legs were strapped to the table. There was no back support. I let him stay in this stress position until his cock went soft. That's when I surprised him by placing the vibrator between his balls and cheap meat. Powering up the vibration wave till his cock grew rock hard again.

Soon, the stimulation was much more than what he could take. He kept trying to move away from the table but Cheap Meat was bounded and I would administrated vibrator torture when he was tired from trying to lift himself and attempting to escape. I would set the vibrator on his cheap meat till it jumped multiple times.

I would give him short breaks in between to catch his breathe. Then I went back to grab his cock, pinch his hardon, slap it, and force vibrator on him if he resisted.

Usually my style is to put the slave in the most stressful position first. From standing to sitting with no back rest, I moved him to sit on chair with backing. But his ankles were tied at an angle to add stress and remind him of his lowly status as cheap meat. Again, I used vibrator on his balls and cock, while recording his moaning to send to Military2.

I sandwiched the vibrator wand between his cock and balls but he dropped my new vibrator twice. I told him that if he dropped it one more time, I would punish him by giving 30 slaps to his dick. Through the first 3 positions, I haven't even use my hand to edge him, as I don't want to tire myself so fast.

I released him from the chaie and spinned him around to disorient him. The fourth and final position of the night is to tie him lay down on a rectangle coffee table. His frame was too long for the body so there was no head rest.

This would be a no mercy, vigorous edging session. I would slap his dick if he got too close to cumming. A collar was fastened around his neck and a rope was used to his neck to table to prevent body from sitting upright or moving too much. There was only one break between the edging torture, given partly due to the need to add more lube.

Military2 sent me a message and we both agreed there would be no cumming from Cheap Meat that day. He was released and given water. When he had recovered, Cheap Meat remarked that it was too intense. But we all know he secretly loved it and definitely deserved the cheap meat treatment.
Cheap Meat looked at the Whatsapp group chat and listened to the recording. And this was what he texted in reply.

"I sound so cheap and I'm so fucking horny! Master DarkSunny said just not I cannot cum because Master Military2 says I cannot cum! Master DarkSunny played with my cock like a cheap toy! Edged me fast and slow, fast and slow, then suddenly bring me to the edge - then slapped my cock! Then I canot cum when Master DarkSunny slapped my cock. I am sooo horny now!"

We intentionally chose this corner room in the resort so his loud moaning will not be heard by others. This was just the beginning of the 3-day cock gym training. [Continue to read Day 2 and Day 3.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. when come malaysia again.. i wish to b your slave...

klcumslave@yahoo.com