Friday 7 March 2014

Fucking Him in His Jockstraps

This was our third session and I couldn't believe I had no recollection of the previous two meet-ups. It was a hot sunny afternoon when he arrived and we headed up to my apartment. He was wearing a tight-fitting red singlet and black nylon shorts. Despite his short height, he was buff. He had just finished gym and I could outline his cleavage and big strong arms. 

He had to go to the toilet to clean up, giving me time to clean up the place and prepare my room for the session. I gave him water to drink before he sat on my bed. We have been chatting a lot through Whatsapp so he felt comfortable in my presence. 

I fondled his muscular chest then got him to lie down while I kissed him and he fondled my nipples. After that, I led him to stand by the door while I groped him from behind his back. Blindfolding him, I cuffed up his hands, then pulled his head back to kiss him while I squeezed his cock and pinch his nipples. He moaned when I finished kissing him.

With his back against the door, I pulled off his shorts. His cock was clearly throbbing through his red jockstraps. I continued to rub nipple through his tight-fitting singlet. Then in a prompt acton, I pulled up singlet and lifted it over his neck. His nipples were begging for attention, so I attached my pair of nipple clamps on him and turned on the vibrator. He was moaning and shaking as the vibrator worked its way on his sensitive nipples. I gave the obedient boy a good kissing then licked his dick through the red jockstraps. He was already leaking precum. I pulled the nipple clamps off and licked his sore nipples.

I led him back to the bed, tied him up spread eagle on the bed for ass play. I lubed up the anal beads and forced the beads in one by one. His cock was hard throughout and precum was leaking. I stroke it through his jockstraps. Then licked his nipples and clipped the nipple clamps on. Rubbing baby oil on his bod, I dipped wax on his chest and abs. He struggled as the hot wax hit his well-defined chest. But soon, he was moaning as the warm sensation touched his hard bod. 

I pulled out the anal beads slowly, one at a time. Then pushed a prostate massager into his butt. I twisted and turned the Aneros to stimulate his prostate. At the same time, I continued to dip wax on him, watching he moaned in pain and pleasure. When the wax had covered most of his chest. I played with his nipples, removed the prostate massager and inserted two fingers in to finger him.

I kept playing with his nipples till his cock was hard, I was throbbing too, so I unrolled the rubber and fuck him. He was still tight despite the ass play earlier, but he was able to take my cock without much struggling. To get him to relax, I played with his nipples till the pain slowly faded away, then fuck him in missionary position.

While fucking him, I removed the handcuffs so he could play with my nipples. I love it when my sub/bottom plays with my nipples, it makes horny and want to fuck him harder. I continued to fuck him till my thighs were sore and jelly before I pull out my cock.

I tried to insert a bigger butt plug in but it was hurting him too much and went too deep. Removing the butt plug, I edged him until he shot his 4 days load. It was thick and he cummed onto his jockstraps. Feeling exhausted I lie on the bed and let him jerk me off till I sprayed my juice all over my bod.

No comments: