Monday 10 March 2014

Two Aussie Mates in One Month

Last year, I extended my transit and had a good time in Sydney for two nights. Although I haven't blog about my experience but you can go to this post to view some photos of one of the guys whom I dominated while I was there. I wasn't able to travel to Down Under this year but Aussie boys came knocking on my door. 

It was a Friday night and I was feeling horny as usual. I received a message from this leather / rubber pig on Recon who was staying in a hotel along Balestier Road. He had brought along his leather and rubber gears for this trip and was able to meet me that night. 

After stuffing my gears into my bag, I changed into my tight grey jeans and leather military combat boots. I took the camouflage jacket and put it over my black lycra t-shirt before flagging down a cab. He met me at level 3 of the hotel, dressed in his leather chaps with a pair of rubber shorts inside. He was short and stout but this leather / rubber pig looked extremely hot with his gears on. I was having difficulties concealing my excitement.  

Leather / rubber pig was an aggressive power bottom. Once we locked the door, he grabbed me and kissed, rubbing his unshaven facial hair against me. It stung a bit but I was alright. I pulled out my cock and he was having a good time on his knees sucking on my boner. I sat on the bed and he sat opposite me near the window parapet and beginning fondling my boots. He positioned my boot on his crotch and I stepped on his balls. He pulled out his cock and was stroking it while caressing my boots. It sounds really erotic in words but I felt weird cos I wasn't really into boots / feet / socks. 

He came over to get me to suck his cock. His crotch area felt slimy and my nostril was filled with a mixture of precum, beer and urine smell from his pubic region. He pulled off his black shirt, underneath it was a leather harness. Unfortunately, his hairy body and the weird smell of his crotch failed to turn me on. I tried a few times but wasn't successfully in getting erected. 

I tried to lie on the bed to relax, and finally managed to get my cock hard enough for a 10-minute fuck before it went limp again. Feeling stressed that I cannot performed that night, I bid him good night and left the hotel. I would usually not meet up with a leather bear. And with this experience, I better stick with mates whom I feel more comfortable with. 

Two weeks later, on a Saturday afternoon I found myself knocking on the hotel door of another Aussie man who contacted me through Recon. He was staying at a hotel near City Hall. After circling the level, I finally managed to find his room number. I was greeted by a handsome, mature looking, hunky, gentleman who was shorter than me. 

He ushered me in and we bonded over a can of beer and chat. When he stopped the conversation and looked at me, I knew it was his signal. I walked across the room and embraced him with a hug followed by a kiss. He was working a singlet and my hands were caressing his strong, muscular arms. His hands reached for my chest and began toying with my nipples. I could feel my cock throbbing and there was an obvious bulge in his draw-string shorts too.

I went to my bag and took out the leather hood to place it over his head. He was hesitated at first but soon became submissive after my reassurance that it would be a safe and sane play. I peeled off his singlet to reveal his fit, gym-toned body. His dick head was popping out from the shorts. It was a pleasant sight while caused my cock to grow harder. I teased his nipples and watched his dick jumped. 

Leading him to the dressing table I placed his hands on the side of the table, then undid the draw string and let the shorts dropped down to his ankles. He has a smooth, bubble butt, a nice contrast to his defined hairy chest. I stood behind him to play with his big, pink nipples and to tease him large, thick cock. He trimmed his undergrowth so his pubic area didn't look bushy at all. 

I squatted down and began eating his ass. His butt felt really clean and smooth while I was rimming his ass and licking the underneath of his testicles. Spreading lube onto the prostate massager, I pushed my black Aneros into his ass. He moaned as the tiny device hit his g-spot. I stood behind him to position myself and thigh fuck him while playing with his pink nipples. At the same time I was licking the back of his neck, causing him to moan even more! I was at the edge of cumming so I quickly removed my dick from between his legs. 

Holding his hands, I led him to the toilet door where I cuffed his wrist to the door straps above. I continued to arouse him by licking and sucking his nipples. By now, there was a tiny reservoir of precum forming at his dick. I bent down to suck his suck his cock. His precum tasted salty. I stood behind him and thigh fuck him again. All these times, the prostate massager had been inside his ass so he was receiving twice the sensation.

I brought him back to the centre of the room to sit him on the side of the bed. His hands were bound to the side of the bed. I removed the Aneros from his ass but began to push the anal beads one by one until slowly the entire stick of anal beads were consumed by his hungry hole. He moaned everytime I attempted to squeeze one more bead inside him. I sucked on his nipples to reward him for being able to hold all the beads inside his butt.

He was leaking precum nonstop so I jerk off his cock a little to harvest more juice from his leaking cock. Slowly, I began to pull out the anal beads one by one. His cock would jump and he would moan as the beads were being removed from his ass. Next I shoved a medium size butt plug into his ass. At the same time I teased his nipples to get him to relax his glutes. The butt plug seemed proved to be a little too small for this hungry, hunky bottom and it slid out easily. So to punish him, I stuffed a dildo up his ass and turned on the vibrator. This punishment caused him to produce more juice and soon a small pond of precum was formed on his abs.

He would moaned everytime I turned on the vibrator and his cock kept jumping nonstop. I asked if he was ready to be fucked and he nodded his head earnestly. I pulled out the vibrating dildo and licked the underneath of his balls. I sucked on his nipples and jerked off his cock to make him hornier. Grabbing the condom, I slid it on, lubed up and entered him.  

His ass felt just right, not too tight or too loose (despite all the ass play earlier). I fuck him in missionary position, spreading his legs wide across and up in the air. I removed the leather hood so I could kiss him and make love passionately to this hunky bottom. I also undid the cuffs to free his hands to fondle me and caress my nipples while I continue to hump him. His hands also provided support to his legs as I pushed my cock deeper inside him. 

I would lift one of legs up and fuck sideway, hitting on his g-spot and causing him to moan. When I want to enter deeper and I told him to pinch on my nipples. Soon, I was fuck till the point of no return. I let out a loud moan and shot my load inside the condom. I continued to stay inside him while I watched him jerked off and shot a stream of thick load from his belly button across to his chest. 

We showered and cleaned off before individually rushing off for our weekend dinner appointment. 

No comments: