Wednesday 31 December 2014

Raping a Helpless Top

I wasn't expecting to meet up with him. We had been chatting on Recon for over three years with no luck of coordinating our schedule. We were both busy working and I wasn't able to host until recently. 

He came over on a Saturday afternoon, looking like a regular guy in his t-shirt and  bermudas. After using the toilet, I led him to the room and locked the door. Behind the closed door, he stripped down into his pair of white briefs. I covered him with a blindfold, placed his hands behind and tied his wrists together. Immediately, he started to grow a visible bulge.

Standing before me was a lean, athletic-looking guy with extremely smooth body and nice toned chest. He had told me before that being helpless, gagged and "getting used against his will" turned him on, that explained the big bulge in his white undies. I ran my hands along his toned, hairless body causing him to moan in excitement.   

My hands cupped his balls. I proceeded to grab and stroke his cock. My free hands reached beneath to massage perineum (the area between his balls and ass hole). His prostate looked sore as his perineum was slightly bulgy. I tried to strap the leather cock ring around his genitals but his balls were too big and the scrotum sack was too tight to fit in.

Ignoring the small setback, I reached for his nipples with my mouth and began sucking and tonguing his large, brown nipples, causing him to tilt his head backwards and moan. I continued to tease his nipples, getting him on cloud nine while my hands worked fast to loop a shoe string around his cock and balls. I managed to secure the string around the base of his shaft, separating by tightening his balls with it.

Once done, it was time to molest him again. I gently caressed his smooth inner thighs while fondling his flat stomach. My mouth was sucking on his sensitive nipple and I would use my hand to grab his chest and softly pinch his other nipple. He would moan non-stop as I sucked on his big juicy dick. His cock was fairly big so I didn't intend to swallow the whole shaft, instead I focused on sucking his sensitive dick head.

He was struggling so much when I was sucking on his "lollipop" that I had to pin my hands on his thighs to prevent him from kicking around. It was highly erotic. Although he was struggling, his cock was super hard and throbbing.

I gave ourselves a break and went to the toilet to pee while I let him rest against the wall. When I returned, I turned him to face the door then secured his hands to the door straps above his head. He gripped tightly on the metal catch as I used the vibrator wand to stimulate his cock head and balls. Next, I fastened the ring gag on his mouth. The gag had two chains that were attached to nipple clamps. I pinched his nipples and clipped on the nipple clamps. His head was pulled back so that the nipple clamps would tug on his sensitive brown nipples. His cock was once again rock hard.  

He was moaning like a slutty slave being held on for torture. I continued to tilt his head back and added tickling to his predicament, causing him in a confused state of semi-laughter and horny moaning. By now, his arms were fully stretched as he was half-kneeling in a helpless state of torture, but his cock was loving the torment, being constantly erected throughout. 

I removed his white undies and spread his legs for rimming. Although he told me that he is a top, I discovered that he would get turned on with any form of ass play. I lubed up my index finger and poke gently at his hole. To my surprise, it was not as tight as I would think for someone who claim to top usually. His precum was leaking non-stop as my finger slowly penetrate his butt. I allowed my finger to remain inside until he was used to the feeling. Then I replaced the fingering with an Aneros prostate massager. Needless to say, that kept him heard and leaking throughout.

When I observed that his cock was turning soft, I poured some lube onto my palm to massage his cock head. This, together with fondling his nipples, made him hard immediately. By now his scrotum sacks were not as tight and I was able to secure the leather cock ring around his balls.

I sat down on bed and moved him closer so as to suck his nipples. I pulled back his head to arc his body, leaving him in a vulnerable position while I suck on his nipples like a hungry baby. I caught him attempting to touch his cock and he was punished with spanking. I had him lying on my lap while I spanking his smooth bubble butt. After the corporal punishment, I removed the Aneros prostate massager and forced a vibrating ball in.

He sat on my lap with his back facing me, while I played with his nipples and the on/off button of the vibrating egg. I told him to jerk off my cock. When he finally touched it, he was worried that "it's too big to go in". To be honest, his 6.5" cock was definitely bigger than my 6" boner and I wasn't fully erected that day. I had enough of his whining so I made him kneel down to suck on my cock. When he was doing a sloppy job at sucking, I would power up the vibrating ball.

I brought him back to the door and cuffed his wrists to the door straps. With him facing wall and his butt facing me, I gently massaged his hole until I was able to remove the vibrator ball. To get him hard again, I stimulated his cock with the vibrator wand while I twisted and pinched his nipples. I love seeing a hot sub getting hard, in return that turned me on too. I played with my own nipples to make my cock hard. I wasn't fully hard when I entered him but he was moaning and begging that it was too big.

Though he kept whimpering that my cock was too big for his hole and begging for me to fuck him on the bed instead; his cock was rock hard and leaking precum constantly. I was getting so turn on by his state of being so helpless. I continued to rape him slowly, making him moaning and crying, "So thick... So deep..."

I reached for the bottle of lube on the bed, poured some lube on my palm and began edging him. I lifted his right leg to position myself better and to go deeper but slowly inside him. His cock was super hard and constantly leaking string of precum. I kept edging him until he told me that he was cumming. I kept edging until he shot a splash of his juice all over the door and dripping onto the floor. 

4 comments:

Laurent said...

Very nice to read, thank you for all your efforts.

DarkSunny said...

Hi Laurent, thanks for dropping by my blog. Glad you enjoy my stories.

Anonymous said...

Sir, what toys do you use? I would love to know which brand of vibrating ball and which Aneros you use.

DarkSunny said...

Dear Anonymous,

The vibrating egg I used was from COLT. For prostate massager, you can google "Aneros" and there should be a few options. Different designs work better on different individuals. It's all subjective, you have to try it to find out which suits you better.