Tuesday 8 October 2019

Business Trips to KL and Taipei

Last year, I got a new job which required me to travel for meetings overseas. I made use of the opportunity to meet up with guys whom I had chatted with previously but haven’t had the chance to meet. One of them was Roy who is from Kuala Lumpur.

Despite being bottom these days, I had a hardon after he sent me recent pics of his fit, athletic gym bod. Roy goes to the gym 5 times a week to build up his physique. He’s been very horny recently as he had volunteered to be in chastity and passed the keys of his cock cage to a key holder. He planned to unlock and let me milk him as much as I want to.

What attracts me to him is that he is bisexual and would only fuck girls. He doesn’t kiss men but he wants to be a slutty hole that lets other guys use his pussy.

When we met, Roy didn’t disappoint. He wore a skin-tight spandex singlet with a short workout shorts. He told me that his shorts are actually female’s cutting and it’s shorter than the usual men’s cutting.


I turned him around so his back was facing me and pulled him close to inspect this toned, muscular bitch in his skimpy attire. I pulled up his slutty shorts to reveal a sexy pair of STUD jockstraps. We were both having a hardon.

I put on some lube and went for his ass. His hole was tight but warm and nice, within minutes I was already cumming. I pulled out and threw away the condom.



I pushed him onto the bed, hogtied his hands and feet’s together, and insert a vibrating ball into his sexy butt. He was collared and we had puppy play as I ordered him to shake his ass and tail.


We had more ass play and he was moaning non-stop as I inserted anal balls, dildo, or electro butt plug into his slutty ass. I had to use a gag to prevent the other hotel guests from complaining as he was mourning too loud.




I turned him over and tied him spread eagle. I used a dildo to fuck his ass while I edged his dick. Eventually, he was unable to hold back and shot his load all over his abs. We washed up and went for dinner after that.

I will share the stories of my business trips to Bangkok in a separate blog post.

My new work was stressful but it allowed flexible working hours. So when my fuck buddy, Sam, suggested heading to his place during lunchtime to fun, I jumped at the opportunity.

Previously we had played together once at his condo when his BF was away but we hadn't had the chance to meet again until he came up with this new idea.

He drove over and picked me up. We headed to his place which was just 10 minutes away from my office. We embraced and kissed as we shut the door behind us. Like two horny teenagers, we wasted no time in undressing each other.

He sucked on nipples as he unbuttoned my shirt and I played with his nipples while I removed his shirt. We got out of our clothes and he threw me onto his bed. He lifted my legs and rimmed my ass causing me to moan while his hands grabbed my chest and sucked on my nipples.

He motioned for me to kneel down and I took his 8-inch cock into my mouth to suck it. He was moaning as I deep throat his dick. Once his cock was hard as a rock, he told me to get onto the bed and I positioned myself in doggie position for him to enter me.

His cock was hard and thick, it hurt a little as he entered my tight ass. We put a bit more lubed and soon he was fucking me like no tomorrow. We changed positions and arranged for a few more lunchtime fuck sessions in the coming months.

One day, I received a text message from him telling me that he had a business trip to Taiwan and asked if I was able to join him. I was excited at the chance to be his sex slave waiting for him in the hotel after he finished his work to fuck me.

He was horny after the whole week of meetings and fucked me once before dinner.

The next day he wanted to sleep in so I went for breakfast at the hotel lobby. When I was back his cock was hard and he pushed me onto the bed to fuck me. We played till it was lunchtime.

We had lunch at a nearby restaurant and returned back for more action. He fucked me till he cummed the second time that day. I went for a swim in the hotel pool and when I came back, he told me that he had arranged for a threesome.

Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and a fit guy in his early twenties stood outside. Sam welcomed him in and soon his clothes were on the floor and I was sucking his cock while Sam played with his nipples.

We arranged to go for gay massage separately by Captain Taiwan. Unlike in Japan where the masseur would shower with you, the ones in Taiwan didn't. Nevertheless, the masseur who I had chosen was a cute, lean guy who enjoyed listening to Ariana Grande while massaging me and giving me a happy end.

On the last day of my trip, I wanted to check out a men's onsen but decided to go for another massage. The masseur turned out to be a tanned hunk who was very cheeky and good at teasing me and giving me a hard-on throughout the 180 minutes session.

When he flipped me over, he brushed his big cock against my ass causing me to arch backwards to grab his cock. He lubed up and fucked me, giving me a very happy and satisfy ending to the massage and also the whole trip. 

No comments: