Friday 2 December 2011

Four Subs in a Day (The 2nd BDSM Party)


I arrived early on the request of the organizer to assist him with the set-up. It took us 90 minutes of hard work but we managed to turn his apartment into a BDSM haven.

We had a light lunch and returned back to his condominium. Party attendees were already calling him while we were eating. Soon, people started to steam into his place in the northeastern corner of Singapore. It was a big crowd and there were close to twenty participants for this session.

The organizer ordered one of the boys to strip for the demonstration. A hood was placed over the sub’s head so he was unable to see what would happen to him next.

His wrists were bound behind the back of his neck and the end of the rope was tied to his cock and balls. The organizer asked for a volunteer to suck the sub’s dick and instantly I commanded one of my boys to do the job.

Boy-1 sucked on the dick of that sub. When erected, that guy’s cockhead was very big. It glowed like a light bulb that attracted the attention of the onlookers. 

The sub was flogged for demonstration and subsequently was placed in the bedroom for exhibition, so that all who went into the room to change into their gears were able to play with his nipples and body.

Needless to say, I seized the opportunity to play with that sub’s nipples as a warm up before selecting my boys for that afternoon.

It was a heaven for masters and doms that day as the number of subs/slaves/flex clearly exceed the dominating ones.

Boy-2 was waiting for me in the hall and I brought him into the bondage room for warm up session. His hands were tied up to the bar above his head. Feeling helpless, he was subjected to my nipple play and CBT.

I loved to bite on his tits while I teased his cock and balls, making him oozing out drops and drops of precum. He must have not cum for days.

After 20 minutes of foreplay with Boy-2, Boy-3 came into the bondage room in search of fun. He was late and had just arrived. 

Wanting to help Boy-3 feel welcome at the party, I left Boy-2 in the hands of another experienced dom and led Boy-3 into another room to change.

Once stripped to only his underwear, I brought Boy-3 to the hall for cum controlling at the sofa.

I had played with Boy-3 twice before but this was the first time I saw him with his unshaved, hairy chest. It found it sexy to my liking.

After half an hour of playing, I took Boy-3 into the bondage room for tied up and to continue on the nipple teasing and cum controlling. He moaned every time his hairy chest was being fondled.

Following next, he was brought to the master bedroom and bound to the bed for intensive edging. While I was playing his dickhead with a vibrator/massager, another guy came into the room and shove his cock into Boy-3 mouth, forcing him to gag involuntarily. 

After another 15 minutes of dickhead teasing with the vibrator/massager, Boy-3 finally shot his load dry onto his torso.

I released him of his servitude and went into the other room for see another sub. It was a short but sweet 45 minutes of quickie with Boy-3.

Moving on to the other bedroom, there was a slave who was being edged 10 times by five different doms. I came into the room just in time to watch him offload his man juice to the delight of his doms.

(I found out later on that he was given 15 minutes to rest before being milked a second time.)

Also in that room was Boy-2 who was neglected by the master whom I tasked to take over his training.

I took control once again over his ownership and brought him back to the master bedroom.

Since Boy-1 was also in the other bedroom, he was also taken and led to the master bedroom.

(In fact, it was later on that I found out the other dom had passed the responsibility of Boy-2 to Boy-1 to be controlled, since Boy-1 was in the flex position that day.)

Hence Boy-1 deserved to be punished alongside with Boy-2 since he did not do a good job for training Boy-2.

I tied both boys onto the corner of the bed to begin the cum control training session with them.

Using the vibrator/massager, I forced stimulate the boys until blood was rushing into their dickhead, making their manhood solid like metal rods.

Next, I used a Tenga Egg masturbation toy to work on their erected cocks, sending both boys moaning in symphony.

After 15 minutes of playing, two more doms joined our threesome to tease our bound boys. Their nipples were twisted and pinched. Mouths were stuffed with cocks and forced to suck dicks. Their rods were continuously stimulated either by stroking or by a masturbation toy.

I went for a break to have a drink. While in the hall, I saw Boy 4, someone whom I have been chatting through the phone but didn’t have a chance for a meet up.

I walked towards him and hugged him from behind. My free hands were exploring his chest and fondling his nipples. I reached downwards to feel his dick, it was already hard.

Licking his ears, I whispered, “Let’s go fuck your hole.” Grabbing a bottle of lube and a pack of condom, I led him by the hand towards the storeroom near the kitchen.

Once inside, we locked the storeroom door for privacy and proceed to make him kneel in front of my erected cock and guided his mouth to suck on my precum-coated dick.

I penetrated him in various positions. First I stood behind him and entered from the back, next I sat down and he was sitting on my dick. We had fun for another 20 minutes until both of us felt hot and sweaty.

By now, most of the guys at the party had cum and were just resting and lying around. Since the master bedroom was empty again, Boy-4 and I seized this chance and continued our wham bang session.

By the end of the day, we were both satisfied but still f**king horny and wanting for more. 

No comments: