Saturday 21 January 2012

Taming a Bad Puppy

He arrived at my place at exactly 9 o’clock in the morning. I led him by the shoulders into the room.

He was hooded and made to get on his fours while I sat at the edge of my bed guiding his lips to my dick. He sniffed and mouthed my cock, rubbing his chin against my penis to make it hard.

I brought him onto the bed to serve me. He crawled onto my mattress and began to lick and bite my nipples while my T-shirt was still on. Slowly, his T-shirt and shorts were stripped off and mine as well. He leaned closer to me to lick on one of my nips and fondle the other.

I took this chance to play with his nipples and tease his sensitive cock head. I made circular motions around his shaft and he began to moan more. His ass hole was equally sensitive and I enjoyed fondling him and making him moaned even more. Occasionally, I would spank his ass to remind him of his submission to me. 

Removing the hood, I replaced it with a blindfold. In the blinded state, I did my rope work on him till his body became a piece of bondage art. An anal plug was inserted into his butt and secured with the help of the rope. His dick was hard and throbbing.

Once he was ready, it was time to walk the dog. He was ordered to put on his t-shirt and running shorts. His hardon was very obvious and he had not brought along his underwear.

He begged me not to continue the humiliation. The plan was to take a walk arounf the neighbourhood to show off my new puppy but we compromised and the walk was confined to the corridor area only.

I took him for a stroll along the corridor and down the stairs before taking the lift back to my storey. Inside the lift, his nipples and dick were teased to make his hardon more obvious.

Stepping out of the lift, we saw my neighbour was waiting outside. I was pretty sure that he had seen the rope about my puppy’s neck and the ranging hardon he had. 

Back in my apartment, he felt totally humiliated earlier on. I brought him before to my room without saying a word.

Once again, he was stripped of his clothing and became a naked puppy. I took his hard dick and placed it between my legs and began to dry hump him. Applying some lube to enhance the pleasure, I continued to jerk his cock between my legs till he was on the edge of cumming.

Next I dumped him onto my bed for more cum controlling. I was leaking precum as I edged him. Using my precum as lube, I carried on teasing his dickhead.

The puppy had a nice lean chest with some traces of hair. He had an athletic build with a lean and toned bod.

He could not endure the cum control and before I was done with him, he had already cum once. He tried to warn me to stop edging him but it was too late.

As a punishment, I decided to milk him twice. He moaned as he underwent through another round of nipple teasing and dickhead polishing until he ejected his second load.

I continued to rub his dick until every bit of his juice was milked out. His dick went soft and soon it became a painful cum torture for him.

Feeling satisfied with my sadistic cum torture, I put a pause to the torturing activity and allowed him to cuddle and snuggle before sending him home. 

No comments: