Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shaved and Fucked (Part 1): Fun with Jocks

I was tired after three consecutive days of SM sessions and two days of work over the weekend.

BDSM and sex were the last things on my mind. All I wanted was to sleep away my day off.

I woke up at noon. Feeling horny, I posted a tweet saying it would be nice to meet someone that afternoon.

Our minds are powerful tools and what we wish for does come true sometimes.

A boy from Recon whom I had previously chatted with texted me and asked if I was free.

When he reached my place, dressed his executive work outfit, my dick already rock hard. I did a check on hos package and it was very solid as well.

Grabbing him, I pushed him gently towards the wall and engaged in nipple teasing him. His nipples were very sensitive and I enjoyed watching him moan as I fondled on them.

I almost ripped off his shirt and stripped his pants down. His cock was throbbing hard.

Taking him by his hard tool, I led him into the shower room.

We soaped and washed each other, paying special attention to the other person's nipples.

Once he had cleaned up his hole and dried off, I gave him a pair of green jocks with white straps to put on.

Immediately his dick sprung into life. I playfully pull the straps and let them slap against his butt.

I had to rearrange my furniture in the room to accomodate his fetish. I placed two pails half-filled with warm water and newspaper underneath him.

Applying soap on his pubic area, I began shaving his pubes in front of the mirror.

His dick was very rock hard throughout the shaving process, precum was leaking continuously. I had never seen such a beautiful sight of a hard cock leaking so much precum.

The discharge was constant and his precum dripped into the pail of warm water below, forming a thin line of precum string.

My own cock was getting hard from seeing his hardon and precum streaming down.

I shaved his treasure trail, dick, balls and his ass hole until his private parts were entirely smooth.

Wiping off the shaving cream and soap with a towel, I washed off the stains and loose hair with the warm water.

Grabbing the lub from the nearby table, I moisted my finger with the liquid and poke it into his tight ass.

Slowly, I inserted the second finger in to loosen his cunt.

He played with my nipples as I continued to penetrate his hole with my fingers.

Lying him with his back on the bed, I entered his man cunt and fucked his tight hole in the missionary position.

He carried on playing with my nipples which made me super horny and wanting to fuck him more, thrusting my rod deeper and faster into his cunt.

When I grew tired from humping him, he requested to sit on my dick to ride on me.

His dick stayed hard throughout the entire fucking session.

I continued to hump him while he was on top of him. And suddenly, without any warning, he cum. Shooting his warm load all over my chest and my bedsheet.

It was the first time I fucked someone and he cum without me touching his dick.

I saw a similiar experience on XTube before whereby a guy who fucked and cum hands free.

Be careful what you think about, because it may just come true.

No comments: