Saturday 28 January 2012

Shaved and Fucked (Part 2): CNY Fun

It was the first day of the Chinese New Year (CNY) and I was feeling bored from all the house visitation of relatives, then one of my regular sub boys texted  and asked if I was free that night to meet.

Feeling horny as I had not cummed for two nights, we arranged for the best time to accommodate the both of us. The venue was a centralized location near the city centre, it was a vacant rental unit as the tenants had just moved out.

I reminded the boy to bring along a shaver and a towel for our meet up. He wanted to be gagged and tied up while being shaved that night.

His cock was already semi-hard when he walked out of the shower room that night. As a punishment, I made him knelt by the sofa and waited while I prepared the equipments.

He was blindfolded and his hands were locked behind his back with my newly-bought chains.

The house was cleared to the bare minimum. I had to search every cupboards and cabinets before I managed to find two medium size cookie jars which I filled them up with warm water.

I took a smaller plastic container filled with water and a bottle of shower gel with me to set them besides the mirror.

Next I guided the boy towards the large mirror by the corner of the room.  

Removing the blindfold, I allowed him the pleasure of seeing his reflection in the mirror as I began to shave him.

Mixing the soap with water to act as lubricant, I spread the mixture on his groin paying special attention to his cock, balls and other sensitive parts.

His cock was hard and leaking precum throughout while being shaved. The chains held his hands bound behind his back suppressing his urge to touch himself.

After 30 minutes, I was finally done with giving him a smooth crotch. Leaving the tools aside, I grabbed the boy and brought him to the other corner of the living room to tease his nipples.

He couldn’t resist the temptation to lick on my nipples. And he was spanked for tonguing my nipples without my prior permission.

He was told to kneel and suck on my semi-hard cock.

As the tension increased, I felt the need to release his bondage and let his hands ran freely on my body, allowing him to tease my sensitive nipples, driving my already hard dick even harder and forcing more precum leaking from my cock.

He continued to suck on my nipples while I unrolled a condom and slipped it onto my dick. Wetting my index finger with lube, I invaded his tight ass hole.

Positioning my rod against his cunt, slowly and steadily, I penetrated my cock into his tight ass. It was a moment of pain which soon gave way to pleasure and the boy was happily riding my dick in his butt.

It didn’t take long before my humping got faster, hitting his prostate at every thrust forcing him to explode his load onto my torso.

This was the third time we met and every time he would completely lose control of his orgasm and cummed hands free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any picture?

M said...

No pic. The guy is discreet and the place was dark so I didn't take any photograph.