Wednesday 1 February 2012

Dominated by Three Men

I received a call in the afternoon from a friend who is also a dom, asking if I could join him for a group session at the hotel that night.

After saying yes to him, I texted a regular sub of mine and asked if he could make himself available to join me after my work that day.

Being his first time attending a group session, he was naturally nervous and asked to meet and go to hotel together.

When we arrived, the first crowd had already left and the next wave was not there yet.

I brought my sub boy to the bathroom for a clean up. Inside the shower, he playfully teased my nipples, licking and biting them until my dick was hard.

His cock was already raging a hardon the moment I stripped his clothes off in the bathroom.

I allowed him to dry himself while I went out to pick up a nice pair jockstrap for him.

He eyed himself in the mirror and smiled.

I brought him to the bed. Lying on my back, I beckon him to get on top of me. With butt in the air, he was ready for the warm up.

Inviting the other two doms for help, they spanked his ass until it was sore and red.

Boy was tearful when they had finished. He endured the painful treatment simply because I allowed his ass to be abused by others.

Blindfolding him, I flipped him on the bed and swopped positions. This time with me on top of him. I snuggled and kissed him as reward for his good performance earlier on.

I played with his nipples and witnessed precum leaking from his dick soaking the jockstrap with a patch of his juice stain.

I fitted a latex glove onto my right hand. Lubicating it, I poke my finger into his ass.

Two subs arrived one after another while I was cuddling him. I took a look at them before focusing my attention back on my boy.

Wanting to put on a good show, I got him up on his feet.

Standing face to face, we engaged in mutual nipple play until both our dicks are throbbing hard. I use my knee to press his hard cock and he moaned.

Turning him around, I was standing behind him with back leaning against my chest. I continued to play with his tits and stroke his cock while enjoying watching him moan and squirm.

I pulled him aside and pinned against the wall. Next, I collared him as a mark of his ownership to me during the session.

Loaning the pair of cuffs from one of the doms, I secured them with mini locks to bound his hands together behind the back.

The other dom came over to wrap this boy in bondage with a long and thick stretch of white elastic band.

Once completed, he pulled the strips and slapped the elastic band onto the boy. The boy groaned as he was being hit by the strips but his cock continued to remain hard.

Taking a pair of clothes pegs, I passed one of the clips to the dom. We did a silent counting, "One, Two.. Three!" We attached the pegs at the same time onto his tits.

The boy moaned at the sudden influx of pain. We carried on with the elastic band torture.

I grabbed the vibrator from the table nearby, looped the string on his neck and watched the vibrator's magical stimulation on his cock. The boy kept moaning from the pleasure and torture of the vibrator on hard cock.

The other dom took a second vibrator and began stimulating the boy's nipples.

The moaning grew aloud and I went to search for a ball gag to mask his voice projection.

But the stimulation of the two vibrators on his sensitive nipples and dickhead was too much for him to handle.

I watched from a distance as he creamed his load inside the jockstrap forming a visible stain patch on the white undies.

I made him kneel there in the soiled jocks as a punishment for cumming without permission before bringing him to the toilet to clean up.

I threatened to make him wear back the cum strained undies after he had washed up.

He begged for mercy to be pardon from his faut.

I allowed him to change into a new pair of jockstrap but he was to wear only his undies throughout the night.

Leading him out of the shower room, I positioned him between myself and another dom. We continued to tease his nipples and allow him to cuddle us.

His cock was semi-hard but he was unable to acheive a full erection that night.

3 comments:

sam said...

I feel like doing this now! :)

M said...

Maybe you can join us next time.

sam said...

Haha great!