Wednesday 22 February 2012

Cumming After 20 Days

"I don't dare to cum because I am afraid that Master you will be angry if I do that!" - dickhead pup, owned by DarkSunny since Feb 2012



I gave him orders not to cum unless permission was given. This is dickhead pup's load after 23 days of waiting. Pup was told to shave his pubes daily during the first 14 days to remind himself of his lowly status as a dog slave. Then I change my instruction to get him to shave once a week so when the hair grows back it will be itchy and uncomfortable to him. 

Dickhead pup was a happy cummer and begged me to post it to demonstrate his commitment to my ownership.

2 comments:

dickhead pup said...

dickhead pup thank sir for exhibiting slave to the world...thankew sir..woof woof

Anonymous said...

What a nice big load pup produced, it's small cock is cute too