Saturday 25 February 2012

Midnight Cum Control and Edging

He sent me the link to his dudenude.com profile with pictures of him in a rubber suit, head covered in a gas mask, his thick dick exposed and body tied up. All were very tempting images.

He wanted to meet me that night before he flew off to Thailand for holiday, but it was after midnight and I was well spent. So we agreed to a session after his trip.

It was Thursday and I wondered if he would call. True to his words, he texted, “Are you free tonight? Super horny. My balls are hurting. It’s been 8 days since I cum.”

The message brought a smile for me. How could I reject this offer? Even though I was tired from two other BDSM sessions I had earlier in the day, I loaded up my backpack with a bottle of Japanese lube (courtesy of one of my subs last week), spandex hood (my favorite now compared to blindfold), leather restraints, ropes, gloves and a Tenga Egg.

By now, I have concluded that Japanese lube and Gun Oil lube are two very different products but both excellent choices in cum control play.

We agreed to meet at the train station near his place. Dressed in black, his body shaped was visible through the lycra shirt he was wearing. The basketball shorts outlined his butt clearly. It was going to be a treat. 

We sneaked into his room after his housemates had gone back into theirs. Once inside his room, he was hooded and his wrists were bound with leather restraints behind his back.

In the standing position, his nipples were pinched and twisted, constantly stimulated as I proceeded to tie up his body with ropes.
He was herded to the nearby wall. With his head facing the wall and back towards me, he was dry humped from behind. I rubbed my crotch against his ass crack and teased his nipples as he tried to stand still in the position.

He was brought to the bed in his bondage state for cum controlling and edging. I poured some Japanese lube and allowed the liquid to drip slowly to coat his entire shaft before continuing for his cum torture.

He was edged continuous for several times. Every time he was coming close to cumming he would sound it off and I would stop and he would beg for my permission to allow him to shoot his 8 days of load.

This edging treatment carried on for a full 60 minutes before I grew weary and decided to be nice and allow this boy to release the orgasm that he had been longing for. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love to be edge and cum control for hours, and letting the master/edger to decide when to let me released. And before the session, should keep some load for days....