Saturday 16 June 2012

Double Play by Two Doms with a Couple of Boy Toys

The bondage room was dim with only a table lamp at the corner, twelve scaffolding bars formed a metal cube but the highlight was the lean, muscular sub trapped in ropes.  When I entered the bondage room, he had already been tied up for half an hour. Blindfolded and immobilized, he was waiting patiently for his dom to come rescue him from his misery and to play with cruelly.

A carefully planned session, two doms each bringing with a sub for a double play for twice the enjoyment. 

I went out of the bondage room to look for my sub. He was almost ready. Stepping out of the bathroom, his body was still dripping with water droplets. He smelled of the tangerine-flavored body wash. His body was smooth and his cunt was clean. 

Taking out my gears and accessories from my black nylon bag, I attached a hood over his head, followed by locking his wrists behind him with a pair of cuffs, secured a leather cockring over his balls firmly and finally a collar with metal studs around his neck. I lashed him over to the bondage room where the other dom was already waiting. 

His sub was already firmly secured with a beautiful ropework binding his lean body together. Rope extended upwards to connect him to the poles above. His legs were spread apart with ropes preventing him from making any major movement.  

The other dom took over my sub from my lash and brought him to a corner to bind him with ropes. Seizing this opportunity, I made myself busy by testing the sensitivity of his sub's nipples and cock. His dom had given him a warm up earlier and his cock was standing at full erection when I gently massage his large bulb-like dick head with some oil. Lubricating my fingers, I poked my index and middle finger into his cunt to loosen him. 

By now, my sub was already tied up in rope bondage. We brought them together to play with their nipples, jerking their cock, and squeezing the boys' balls all at the same time. One boy moaned and the other followed with groaning and whimpering. We attached clips and ropes to their nipples and add a water bottle as a weight to pull on his tits. 

After both boys have been worked up, we tied their cocks together for more edging. I love to tease their sensitive dickheads causing both subs to wriggle and whimper being at my mercy. 

It was more than an hour of play so we decided to change their position to prevent blood blockage. Releasing part of their bondage, we placed them onto the carpet floor. Soon, a butt plug was added to my sub and the other sub was not spared from the anal toy treatment. 

They were made to work on each other's dick and it was such an enjoyment watching them sucking each other hungrily in a 69 position while we fingered their holes and ran our hands to caress their body. 

We formed a circle and soon we were jerking off each other. The other dom attached clothes pegs onto my sub, which made him jumped at the sudden inflow of pain. But he got used to the tightness on my nipples after some time. When our hands grew tired, we used our foot to rub against the subs' dicks as a reminder of their lowly status as our slaves for the day.

Releasing both of them from bondage, we took a five-minute toilet break and to replenish the lost fluid in our body with icy cold drinking water. 

We converted the sofa in the hall into an ad-hoc spanking pad. Both boys were once again tied up with their hands behind the back. We spread them over the sofa as we spanked hard on their smooth bubble asses. His sub was tanned, I love his sun-kissed skin and the tan line on his butt. In contrast, my sub has a tender and fair complex. With every slap of my palm, my sub's ass turned redder. I took the paddle to beat his ass till it was a nice red shade. 

When we were satisfied with the warming up of their ass, it was time for the doms to lube up and began our fucking competition. I unrolled a condom over my dick and slide my rod into my sub's mancunt. As usual it was a smooth entry into him. 

I fucked my boy and watched the other dom mercilessly humping his sub. His boy moaned and groaned with every movement of his forceful thrust. I grabbed on to the hips of my boy and increased my momentum until I was closed to shooting. Slowing down my speed, I continued to thrust forcefully into his cunt so I watched the other dom sliding out of his boy's ass before shoving it in again repeatedly. 

Then the other pair found their way to the nearby couch, entangling themselves fondling & caressing each other. 

I untied my boy from his bondage and made him sat on my dick while I was seated on a chair. He bounced his butt continuously against my rod. 

Finally I could not hold back anymore, so I thrusted my rod repeatedly into his cunt until I shot my load in his ass before pulling out to remove the rubber and clean up. 

I went to the kitchen for a drink and my sub was ordered to join the twosome. Slipping my glass of cold water, I watched as my sub was getting fondled by the other pair. 

As it was getting late, my boy had to rush off. I took him to the bath tub where I took my piss and allowed my pee to splash all over him before he cleaned up and packed up to leave.

2 comments:

Roland said...

Wonderful report, I wish I had been there also!

M said...

Can always recreate the scene again :)