Wednesday 20 June 2012

Edging Him Again

This boy loves to be edged and he can take prolong period of cum control and dickhead polishing without shooting. We set a "No Cumming, No Touching" rule for him. He is not allowed to ejaculate or masturbate himself without seeking prior permission and given approval from me. 

It has been a week since the No Cumming, No Touching rule is impleted. He is feeling horny as usual, but particularly more so after his gym workout today.

Feeling curious of how much load he has stored up over the past week, I decide to have a teaser session with him. My goal is to tease him and not to let him cum, perhaps to lock his cock in my CB3000 after a prolong edging later. 

When I arrive at his place, I waste no time. Taking our my hood to loop over and block his vision. Next his hands were locked behind with the leather cuffs. He was stripped out his gym gears and make to lie on the bed. 

Previously he has read one of my blog posts which I describe putting a sub through various stress position while edging and being open to experiments, he requests specifically to try this today. 

I rub some lube between my palms to warm up the liquid before applying to his flaccid penis. Within seconds of stroking his rod, his cock comes alive and blood fills up his dick once again.  

It's now time for bedroom exercise. Still lying on his back, I order him lift his lower torso up, forming a 45 degree angle. He looks extremely sexy in this position with his abs up in the air. His dick is rock hard and seeking for attention. 

I squeeze a generous amount of lube on his dick and begin to jerk off him slowly. I'll use my other hand to slap his ass if he attempts to lower his body without permission. 

Soon, it was time to change to another position. I let him rest his back but lift his legs up and spread them in mid air like the usual missionary style. I'll slap his dick if he tries to relax his legs. 

I switch him between the two positions every 10 minutes. While he struggles to maintain the stress position, I'm enjoying myself by edging his big, fat cock. 

When his dick is "fully charged up", I take out the CB3000 pack from my bag. Opening up the ring, I loop it around his balls. Then I have to squeeze hard on his cock to turn it flaccid enough for me to insert the cage cover over his dick. Once fully in, I secure it with a mini lock. His penis is now kept away from anyone's touch. 

Next, I order him to stand beside the door. Removing my ropes from my bag of gears, I secure a loop around his neck follow by coiling it around his torso for the bondage. 

I keep his hand by the side and as soon as I remove the cockcage, he was frantically jerking off his dick to a full erection. I slap his hands off his rod. I don't want to use ropes to keep his hands away from him before rather, I choose to mental torture him and order him to use his will power to refrain himself from stroking his boner. He whimpers at the instruction given. And being an obedient boy, he lets go of his grip on his rod, surrendering it for my control once more. 

His obedience is rewarded with more dick head polishing from me. His nipples are also being fondled and caressed. I've told him to put on his lycra t-shirt and a pair of swimming trunks. I enjoy stroking his nipples through the lycra material for additional sensation. 

Then I hang a vibrator around his neck to stimulate his cock. Unfortunately the vibration from the tool only makes his dick goes softer and I have to remove this vibrator. 

Moving on to the next phrase, I tape up his mouth before merciless rubbing on his dickhead to pump blood back into his cock. 

Once he's fully hard again, I stand in front of him, place his fat and hard dick between my thighs and begin to thigh fuck his dick. I add more lube so it is easier for me to slide his cock in and out between my thighs, stimulating my perineum in the process too. 

I hold onto him and wrap my arms around him in an embrace as the movement of my legs goes faster. His breathing deepens and I sense that he's close to cumming. Being embedded in evil thoughts, I tells him that if he cums I will lock up his cock for one month. 

Immediately he pleas for me to stop thigh fucking his dick as he is on the edge of cumming. Ignoring his request, I proceed to stroke his cock faster. By now he is moaning loudly, then without warning he releases his thick warm load between my legs. His creamy sperm juice drips down my legs and spill onto the floor. 

It is one of the most massive orgasm he has ever experienced.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting session
Any cum photo?
Mind to share some cum pic/messy cum/precum collection?

M said...

LOL, my hands were in a mess, can't take pic at that point in time. I will post some cum shots for future sessions.

Unknown said...

Wish to be edge, milk and cbt by Master DarkSunny