Saturday 23 June 2012

Midnight Fun First Time with Him

My air-conditioner had broken down, for more than a month now. It's usually hot and humid at night with light breeze on some nights.

We got acquainted via Recon. He told me he was looking to try new things, "Hi. I'm new here and would love to experience BDSM with a guy like you". He followed up with a picture of his lean bod with a pair of sexy white undies. 

I was glad he didn't mind the heat in this dry season. In fact he said he preferred it hot and sweaty. It was a last minute decision that we agreed to meet. 

He had just finished his work at 10.30 p.m. and we were both feeling very horny. He had not cummed for three days and was on the prowl for fun. We met near the sports complex which was walking distance between our houses. 

By 12 midnight, the secluded area turned into a cruising ground on a warm Saturday night. I had to phone him to make sure that I was hooking up with the right guy. 


His photos and the description on his profile were real. He was athletic, lean and very toned. He stood 10 cm shorter than me and his accent didn't sound local. He looked slightly older too and I remembered that he was actually three years older than I was. 

Once inside my house, I directed him to my room while I locked up the main door. When I stepped into my dim room, he was sitting by the side of the bed waiting nervously for me to use him. 

Without uttering a word, I removed the black bandana wrapped around my wrist and used it to blindfold him. Tapping on his thighs and butt to motion him to stand up, I  led him by the hand until his back leaned against the wall.

Using shoe strings, I tied his hands behind his back and began licking and fondling his nipples. Almost instantly, he was spouting a hardon. I was getting turned on while him getting turn on.

I released his hands and directed them to toy with my nipples while I stroked my rock hard boner. He inched forward to suck on my cock and play with my nips. I pulled off my singlet to grant him easy access to my sensitive spots. 

Next, his singlet was stripped off too. And I bound his torso and arms together and went on to beat off his dick - edging him and causing him to moan continuously. 

He looked so damn hot with only bondage and his undies. His lean bod and well-chiseled abs caused my eyes to focus more on them. By now I was so turned on that I was jerking my dick non-stop. 

Releasing him from bondage to allow him to play with my nipples again while I continue to stroke myself. He was pinching me very hard and making me even more horny. I tried to push his hands away to stop but it only made him want to go more tense and pinched harder. Then suddenly I reached my point of no return. I couldn't control and cum off accidentally.

To punish him for making me cum accidentally, I attached a pair of clothes pegs onto his nipples and continued to edge him. Then switching to a pair of clover clamps for increase pain/pleasure on his tits. 

I led him to the bed for mutual nipple play before fucking. Laying him down on the bed, I went on to attack his nipples with my mouth and fingers. I was having difficulties shoving my dick into his cunt as I had released my load earlier but his constant teasing on my nipples made my cock hard again. 

Lifting his legs up in the air in the missionary position, I lubed up his hole and entered into his tight hole. I fucked him for a good ten minutes. Then my dick slide out and remained flaccid.  

We switched position and let him sit on my dick. He wasted no time to attack my nipples. I felt that my nipples had been torn apart. They were very sore by now. In fact when he was sitting on my dick, it felt as if I was his sub and he was raping my cock. It was a good mind fuck and power exchange. 

I told him to be more gentle on my nipples but he just pinched them even harder sending me into another zone beyond my usual limits. It was because of this that my dick started to get hard again, and I was ready for the second round of fucking. 

He felt extreme high when I thrusted my rod into him. He was a very good boy who dare not touched his dick while I was fucking him, letting me took over the control of his pleasure and torture.  

I put lube on his dick and stroked it while he was still sitting on top of me. He rubbed his ass vigorously against my semi-hard cock until he eventually cum on my body.

Feeling horny again and I jerked off while he took a well-deserved rest besides me. When he realized that I was masturbating, he shift closer to lick and tug on my sore nipples. With the next three minutes, I shot off my second load for the night. Both of us collapsed onto the bed.

When we both regain our composure, he asked, "Do you enjoy yourself?" How could I say that I didn't! But I guess he can be gentler on my nipples the next time, that is if there is a next time, but I sure hope there is another one!

No comments: