Friday 14 March 2014

Bound and Intense

The rain was pouring, I was drenched. I was rushing back from work to have a quick dinner before packing my gears for the overnight session. It felt surreal, we had been chatting for almost a year and finally the boy from the Big Apple had flown half way around the global onto this tiny city-state. 

My phone blinked. It was a message for that boy, he had arrived and completed the check-in to the hotel. I threw my collection of gears into a big duffel bag and changed into my specially chosen attire for the night - green slacks, black dry-tech top, combat boots, leather jacket, complete with half-finger gloves.

He looked actually the same as his profile pictures. We kissed and teased each other's nipples when I arrived. He told me to relax on the bed while he needed 5 more minutes to complete his urgent assignment. So I took the liberty to lay out my gears. When he was done, I instructed him to strip in front of me. He pulled of his tight fitting t-shirt and skinny jeans to show me his abs and his ass wrapped in a pair of jockstraps.

I ordered him to change to his pair of rubber jockstraps and to wear his spandex "cocksucker hood". I proceed to cuff his hands behind the back, led him to the centre of the room, spread his legs wide and bend him over the bed. Wetting my index finger with some lube, I slid it up his hole. It felt tight. After fingering, I shoved a prostate massager up his ass. 

Guiding him, I moved him to the door and strapped his hands to the door in a St. Andrew's Cross position. The door was too high so he had to tiptoe in that position. I could sense that he was slightly uncomfortable but at the same time he looked very sexy as he was totally inescapable. I pinched his nipples and he moaned. 

I used the vibrator wand on his nipples, working slowly down his body and administered waves of vibration on his balls before placing it against the Aneros to further stimulate his prostate. He whimpered as I stimulated his ass. 

He was released from the restraints and rewarded with kissing. We enjoyed mutual nipple play before I got him on his knees to suck my cock. His spandex hood turned him into a Grade A cocksucker. I was enjoying the sensation of his warm mouth working on my dick and trying very hard to not ejaculate too prematurely. 

I allowed him to lean against the door while I did my ropework on him. Once the ropework was completed I knelt down and took his cock for a blow job, followed by edging him. 

We went back to the centre of the room where I guided him to lie on the bed. I soon joined him and positioned myself in front of him for him to suck on my dick. Reaching backwards, I would pinched and twisted his nipples. As he was choked by my cock, his moaning was hardly audible. 

I poured a generous serving of silicone lube on his pink rod and began edging him. Switching on my vibrator wand, I placed it against his cock causing him to twist and turn. I took pleasure in watching him struggle so I clipped a pair of nipple clamps on him and turned on the vibrator attached.

While he was busy struggling, I slid two rubber rings through his cock. Then I inserted wire to these rings and turned on the switch of the electro kit. He got a shock when I turned on the power. I continued to edge him with estim until I milked a ruined orgasm from him. 

After his first cum shot, he was given a short break to recuperate. I served him some water as his lips must have been dry after all the moaning.  

I wetted my palm with more lube and slowly jerked him off until he was hard again. I continued to edge him for another 15-20 minutes. Placing a pillow underneath his back, I lubed up a butt plug and forced it into his tight hole. He groaned as the silicone plug was entering his butt. Likewise, I wired up the plug to the electro switch.

Turning on the electro plug, I allowed him the luxury to indulge in the estim sensation while I continued to edge him until he shot off his load and cum a second time.

No comments: